Can this happen, living subsidies to $75,000+ a year?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fire-medic

Staff member
Reaction score
I make no claim to the veracity of this posting. It was sent to me by a fiscally-conservative Republican resident from a 'red state.'

In a nutshell..... How to get $75k in benefits for you and your girlfriend. Follow these proven steps.

1. Don't get married to her.

2. Use your mom's address to get mail sent to.

3. The guy buys a house.

4. Guy rents out house to his girlfriend who has 2 of his kids.

5. Section 8 will pay $900 a month for a 3 bedroom home.

6. Girlfriend signs up for Obamacare so guy doesn't have to pay out the butt for family insurance.

7. Girlfriend gets to go to college for free being a single mother

8. Girlfriend gets $600 a month for food stamps

9. Girlfriend gets free cell phone

10. Girlfriend get free utilities.

11. Guy moves into home but uses mom's house to get mail sent to.

12. Girlfriend claims one kid and guy claims one kid on taxes. Now you both get to claim head of house hold at $1800 credit.

13. Girlfriend gets disability for being "crazy" or having a "bad back" at $1800 a month and never has to work again.

This plan is perfectly legal and is being executed now by millions of people. A married couple with a stay at home mom yields $0 dollars.

An unmarried couple with stay at home mom nets: $21,600 disability + $10,800 free housing + $6,000 free Obamacare + $6,000 free food + $4,800 free utilities + $6,000 Pell Grant money to spend + $12,000 a year in college tuition free from Pell Grant + $8,800 tax benefit for being a single mother = $75,000+ a year in benefits.

Yep thats the math they had out at every democratic party

Millions of people are doing it? No....don't think so.

Also IF it is possible for all of that t happen it is NOT legal....it's fraud and people go to jail for fraud everyday.

Millions of people are doing it? No....don't think so.

Also IF it is possible for all of that t happen it is NOT legal....it's fraud and people go to jail for fraud everyday.

Your right...its not legal, but while I was one the ambulance you wouldnt believe the number of people that I transported to the hospital, and would ask for the bill to be sent back to their home in mexico (but they were living in Oklahoma)

This world would be a LOT better place if people just didnt try to cheat the system. To me thats not a democrat thing.....or a republican thing.....it should just be a people thing.

I had a maintenance contract with an apartment complex in Toledo, OH that was all Section 8. Back in 2007, the rent for a 3 bedroom was $875 and included electric (heat was electric) and water. The tenants rent was supposed to be based on income but everyone only paid $25 a month. There were 100 units, and in 6 months there were 60 turnovers for non-payment of rent. And, it was the same deal as mentioned above. The girlfriend would get the apartment and the boyfriend would move in, though they usually had more than two kids. I was even asked if I wanted to "buy" a social security number from one of their kids they couldn't claim for the Earned Income Credit so that i could claim it. I just told them I made too much money for that, lol. On the third of the month when food stamps came in, half the complex would go to Aldi's and unload trunkloads of food from their cars. Finally, the company that I was contracted with owned almost 60 of these complexes, including the one Lebron James lived in in Akron, OH. The entire experience was a real eye opener.

I work my ass off for less money and get no goverment assistance whatsoever and i dont complain one bit! I wish my taxes were lower, but i dont mind paying them to help us have a strong military and to have programs that actually help the people that need it. Id like to see the politicians make it on $30k gross or less each year!

I work my ass off for less money and get no goverment assistance whatsoever and i dont complain one bit! I wish my taxes were lower, but i dont mind paying them to help us have a strong military and to have programs that actually help the people that need it. Id like to see the politicians make it on $30k gross or less each year!

+1

The slackers and the rich both game the system.....the "middle" class (however that is defined now) shoulder the burden.

I know the illegals are the hot topic now and want to be blamed for a lot of the countries problems....but most of them are some of the hardest workers in the country working long hours for little pay. I'm not saying that justifies them coming here but at least they are pulling their weight.

I know the illegals are the hot topic now and want to be blamed for a lot of the countries problems....but most of them are some of the hardest workers in the country working long hours for little pay. I'm not saying that justifies them coming here but at least they are pulling their weight.

Hard workers yes, pulling their weight no. Most send the bulk of their earnings back to Mexico meaning less money for local business. Also they are paid off the books so they are not paying taxes. On top of that the liberals give them free government assistance.

So while they may work their asses off and be good workers they are still a huge burden on society as a whole.

As for the OP, I wish I was surprised. It may not be 100% accurate if fact checked but I imagine it is pretty close to the mark.

Hard workers yes, pulling their weight no. Most send the bulk of their earnings back to Mexico meaning less money for local business. Also they are paid off the books so they are not paying taxes. On top of that the liberals give them free government assistance.

So while they may work their asses off and be good workers they are still a huge burden on society as a whole.

As for the OP, I wish I was surprised. It may not be 100% accurate if fact checked but I imagine it is pretty close to the mark.

I tried snopes to see if it was listed on there, but was unable to locate it there. Sadly, the premise is probably close-enough to the scenarios listed, that it could be the case.

Latest posts

Back