Can you crack the frame doing this!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is unreal, that guy has that bike in his DNA its part of his body!
:ten_out_of_ten:
________
roll blunts

Last edited:
Saw this clip about a month or so back. Not sure why I don't post things like that here when I run acrossed them. The guy has definitly spent some time with his toy's thats for sure.

Thanks for the post, was great to watch that again.

That guy is a legend in the stunting world. Even newbs dowb here on my tiny little island have heard of him. Should see him doing that stuff on his Harley.

Waylander said:
That guy is a legend in the stunting world. Even newbs dowb here on my tiny little island have heard of him. Should see him doing that stuff on his Harley.

I would love to see how he does it on a harley or cruiser type bike, was that a ducati? man that bike takes a lot of hammering,
guys we should post links to videos like that whenever we come across them.
________
volcano review

Last edited:
firefly said:
was that a ducati? man that bike takes a lot of hammering,
Ducati Monster. Nakid sports bike. It's not stock either. He's got a 12 bar on it wich keeps the tail piece of the fairings off the ground when doing vertical wheelies also looks cool when you drag it on the ground. Probably beefed up the suspension, bigger rear spocket for easier lift offs. Low air pressure in the tires for better grip. Maybe a more powerfull steering damper.

The dirtbike thing he gets on later is all stock though. The mono bike, well you should be able to tell what he did to that one lol.

Last edited:
Waylander said:
Ducati Monster. Nakid sports bike. It's not stock either. He's got a 12 bar on it wich keeps the tail piece of the fairings off the ground when doing vertical wheelies also looks cool when you drag it on the ground. Probably beefed up the suspension, bigger rear spocket for easier lift offs. Low air pressure in the tires for better grip. Maybe a more powerfull steering damper.

The dirtbike thing he gets on later is all stock though. The mono bike, well you should be able to tell what he did to that one lol.

Man I am past this point in riding, no wheelies or stopies for me, I get agitated LOL
________
silver surfer review

Last edited:
lol My Max is the first bike I've owened that I felt comfortable taking my hands off the bars, and has wnough power to actually do a wheelie. Add in the fact that I am only 22....

Waylander said:
lol My Max is the first bike I've owened that I felt comfortable taking my hands off the bars, and has wnough power to actually do a wheelie. Add in the fact that I am only 22....

I just want a lot of low end torque , faster acceleration, better frame, superb brakes and a lighter bike even if the to speed is just 120 mph.
and much better and adjustable suspension. and most importantly NOT bigger than the current max, I took a look at the warrior that thing is huge for no reason
________
marijuana medical

Last edited:
It's a drag bike mate. Longer and lower for better stability. Bar hoppers I believe they are also called. Good for nothing more than looking good going from one bar to the next. Like Choppers. Wouldn't mind owning one though, Exhaust would be the first to go admittedly....

Latest posts

Back