Can you help save my friend?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HDKILA

Reaction score
A good friend of mine needs a kidney. His wife posted an ad on craigslist and I thought I would repost it here. If you are interested and SERIOUS about seeing if he could use your kidney then PM me and I will give you her information.

Here is her ad:

My husband is in need of a heartful donor. He just turned 30 in November and he spent the night of his birthday like every other for the past year and a half, he hooked up to his dialysis machine to partake in 12+ hours of cleansing his body through a machine. His kidney failure story began 16 years ago. A virus attacked his kidneys and he was in need of a transplant. His father was a perfect match and gave him a kidney. A year and a half ago, after almost 15 years, his health once again began to deteriorate. He was put back onto dialysis. He is on a waiting list that ranges from 5-10 years. He has a wife and 2 small beautiful children. His family wants the once vibrant young man back to enjoy their life as a family.
Please please PLEASE, if you have it in your heart and are willing to consider donation, contact us. We would be beyond grateful!

And here is a pic of the family:

visco family.jpg

This is odviously a HUGE sacrifice but can you imagine living your life knowing you were able to create such joy for this guys family and for his kids?

Latest posts

Back