Canada Men's Hockey Wins GOLD!!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maxcruiser

Reaction score
What a GAME!!! Canada wins in overtime!!! First Canadian Women's
Hockey wins Gold against the USA and now the Canadian Men's Hockey wins Gold too!!!!

What a great Olympic Winter Games - sorry, but I'm just one happy Canadian right now! :eusa_dance:

Mike

CONGRATULATIONS CANADA!!!!!!!!!:clapping:

I watched the gold medal round for curling yesterday.......GOLD FOR CANADA!!!!!!!:clapping:

most gold medals won, then any other country in Olympic history, most gold medals won by a host country ever.
awesome games, it was mental there last week when i was there i can only imagine what its like right now on the streets of Van. heard they shut down young st in T.O.

Almost seems a shame that it's a 1-game deal. Always ready to watch another quality hockey game like that and the way I see it the series was tied 1-1.

Blaine

Don't forget 14 Gold Medals.....a record for the Winter Olympics.
One game shoot outs are brutal...pressure packed intensity beyond belief!
Hard to imagine the pressure put on the Canadian player.
They played under more pressure than anyone has, ever, considering the circumstances....and won!
The USA should be proud of silver.
They have proved themselves to be at the top of the worlds hockey powers.
USA Hockey has been paying attention...top marks!

It was a great game and yeah I wished they had more games to play yet. Good on Canada for pulling out the gold, and so many gold medals too.:th_image003:
At least the U.S. was able to take the most medals and the MVP. In fact the goalie Ryan Miller is from Michigan too! Detroit calls itself hockeytown the real hockeytown is Sault Ste Marie!:flagwaver:

It was an excellent game! Coming back to force OT was sweet. I live in a hockeytown, we all love the home team but when its a well fought out game? everyone wins! :punk:

Miller was born and grew up in East Lansing, Michigan.
He played 2 years, 97-98 and 98-99 for the Soo Michigan Indians AAA Midget Team.
The next year he went to Michigan State and entered the NHL in 2002.
.....just wanted to make sure East Lansing gets their props!

Back