Can't find mini amber dual filiment bulbs

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CustomMax

Reaction score
I have the mini turn signals on my max and one of the front ones burned out and when I finally had to order from a Harley dealer their 12/23/6cp instead od the 12/21/8w bulbs that were in there and now they blink way too fast and keep burning out. Does anyone know where I can find 12/21/8w bulbs their dual posts and dual filament offset post mini amber bulbs. I'm ready to just replace all 4 turnsignals all together. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Ed

Pics of the bulb please. I may have some on hand for the mini signals I sell.

Sean

Also if you have any custom auto shops in your area they might have them. There are a few places here in town that sell the neon and LED stuff that carry other bulbs as well, I just replaced one of my front turn signal bulbs the other day.

Sean, what address should I send the pics to? And thanks everyone for trying to help!! Ed

Sean, I looked on your website and mine look just like the aluminum signals you have ( the biggest picture) but mine are actually chrome and my bulbs say 12/23/8w

Will try to remember to check the boxes I have of the spare bulbs. Probably the same as we have. It took me some time to even get the ones I have. Shoot me a direct email so I can remember to check.

Sean
[email protected]

Latest posts

Back