Can't see or open

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

COP RUNNER

Reaction score
HOW COME , A LOT OF THE THINGS THAT ARE POSTED ON THE FORUM , I CAN'T OPEN & THEY JUST APPEAR AS BIG EMPTY SQUARES ? ... :confused2::ummm::confused2::ummm: ... ITS PISSING ME OFF !

When I first started using this site it worked awesome everything was fast just like all the rest of the sites I visit everyday.I dowloaded mozilla firefox it helped but the pics and thumbnails are frickin' painful!!!!Love the site hate having to wait!!!!

I don't know how much you guys know about computors. So forgive me if you already know. Go to Tools on your toolbar click it then go to Internet Options click it. Click on the button to Delete Browsing History. You'll have to re-enter all of the passwords to sites you've been to after you do this. It's good to get rid of those stored internet files and cookies once in a while. See if that helps.

And you can reset totally IE if still needed after that just by going in Internet Options then Advanced then you will find this reset button.

HOW COME , A LOT OF THE THINGS THAT ARE POSTED ON THE FORUM , I CAN'T OPEN & THEY JUST APPEAR AS BIG EMPTY SQUARES ? ... :confused2::ummm::confused2::ummm: ... ITS PISSING ME OFF !

Post a link to some of the treads you are referring to.

Cop Runner, if you are browsing the internet from work or with a work laptop or through a work link, then your work probably has a filter turned on at the fire wall to prevent large downloads of files sizes, or something like that. I'm not a computer guru. All I know is I browse this site through work and it does not show large pictures or videos, just blank spaces.

last night my spell check on my tool bar disappeared , so while trying to get it back onto my tool bar i turned my computer all the way off & turned it back on & then it said there was an adobe flash reader update available , so i downloaded it & now ever thing that i couldn't get , now i get ! ... I still cant get my spell check up on my tool bar , but 2 of the things that i couldn't get was the post buy gary with the nitrous ? Nitro backfire & the other was the worlds most useless machine ! .. But i get them now ! ... does anyone know why my spell check disappeared from my tool bar & now i have to click onto tools & scroll down to ispell , and how do i get it back onto my tool bar ? ... Thanks for everyones help !

i can tell you really dont enjoy the off season-you're worried about spelling. most of us guys can barely read so if it sounds right we'll get the point lol.

later odieoh24

i can tell you really dont enjoy the off season-you're worried about spelling. most of us guys can barely read so if it sounds right we'll get the point lol.

later odieoh24

+1 Absolutely!! Only time I used spell check was when I wrote the IRS explaining why I neglected to pay income taxes in '07!! :eek:h yeah:

Know what....they didn't care that every word was spelled perfectly either!! :rofl_200:

I'm still haunted by my third grade teacher, so I give spelling my best effort for fear that she'll come back from her grave and tie me in my desk for the whole recess again!:confused2:
There was no hiding form her either, we only had 113 kids in our school... K - 12!!!

later odieoh24
THATS THE FUNNIEST THING I HEARD ALL WEEK ! ..:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200: I'M THE SAME WAY , BUT NOW I'M USED TO SPELL CHECK ! .. :confused2:

guys, try google chrome just in case.
Super fast and no issue with almost everything I browse.
Hope it helps.
MAN I JUST DOWNLOADED GOOGLE CHROME & MY SHIT IS SUPER FAST NOW ! ... THANKS Diablotin AND EVERYBODY , ALL OF MY SHITS WORKING GREAT ! ... SHIT , AND I THOUGHT THIS WAS A MOTORCYCLE FORUM ! .. :punk::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Latest posts

Back