Can't sync the carbs...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you synchronize carbs to compensate for vacuum leaks, you are obviously a very high level bike mechanic.
No, dumb-dumb. Let's review what I said:

That means identifying vacuum leaks and/or bad compression and adjusting / repairing as needed.
You identify issues, repair them, then synchronize again.

I just want to know your grades in high school, did you graduate?
3.85 unweighted. Yes. I have a degree in civil engineering and criminal justice.

I was trying to explain you other things, I was simlifying explanations more and more, but you still didn't get thru.
How about try that again in English?

Thanks in advance.

It is a violation of federal and State of Georgia law to attempt to obtain medical information without prior written consent.
This is my blood pressure today. If your blood pressure is high, you have more things to worry about beside describing my IQ, based on your imagination.

Attachments

• 103_8383.JPG
    103_8383.JPG
    46.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
A falsetto is a tough way to sing. I saw the Four Seasons live in the 1960's and the 1990's. They were great shows. Their harmonies were well-synchronized.

You guys do realize that if you just stop responding, like so many before him he will go away.
It will happen when I start working on my next project. ZRX1200R. Bikes on my backyard are multiplying and there is nothing I can do to stop
A falsetto is a tough way to sing.
I don't sing falcetto, most likely baritone. Fire-medic, when I move on to another forum, I'll take you with me, you know everything, it is nice to have a back up.:)

Last edited:
So, in other words, you have a junk yard and can't sing the people you post you sing like.

Makes sense.

Latest posts

Back