Can't wait for April

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thevmaxrider

Reaction score
This is the scene out my back door today. Snowmax is in a heated shop for winter mods and show prep, but my wife's Fz6 is out in the cold for this week. Makes one want to head south for the winter:bang head:!!!!!

Attachments

• Snow%20002.jpg
    Snow%20002.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 30
  • Snow%20003.jpg
    Snow%20003.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 22
  • Snow%20004.jpg
    Snow%20004.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 28
Either you need to get yourslef some "Head-n-Shoulders" or its snowing!
It got down to 27 or 28 F here, but it is supposed to be back in the upper 50's to mid 60's in a few days.

I am glad I live in Tx where there is no off season. I rode to work today, it was alittle chilly at like 40 degress but I can live with it. It will be almost 70 for the ride home.

Even in Dallas it was in the 30's last night. What happened to Global Warming? :ummm:

Huge change from yesterday. The whole country went through a big change, at least the east coast, for sure.

Uncle Philthy in Florida has had a gas fire going all day. Neil in Kentucky got sleet today. First time in October in 30 years. Here in New York we're supposed to get up to 8" of snow, 12" in the high country.

I was gonna say it's just raining here now but looked out the window and it just turned over to snow so, here it comes! :bang head:

Oh well---generator's full of gas, plow's mounted, v max is stashed in the heated garage---Let 'er come!! :punk:

It's 49*F here. I just test drove with HDKILA's carbs. I have mine back on so I think I'll go ride. I'll think of all the brother's that can't ride due to snow or T.F.C. weather. I'll salute you with my black stripe.

By the way. If you want to listen to me ride PM me your cell number. I'll call ya up and go for a ride...hehe.

It's 49*F here. I just test drove with HDKILA's carbs. I have mine back on so I think I'll go ride. I'll think of all the brother's that can't ride due to snow or T.F.C. weather. I'll salute you with my black stripe.

Your time will come!!!:red ass::snow::th_stophierPeeingIn

Lucky for me the snow melted a few days ago and it's dried up and it hit 20c today. Took a nice ride. Forcast for the next couple of days means a few more rides before more snow.:punk:[/quote

What a lucky bugger you are!!! Have a couple of good days coming up, but Snowmax is in the shop for winter mods and show prep. Have to put my wife's Fz6 away Friday.

Here in Sudbury it's hovering around 0c, going down to -5c overnight. Haven't got any snow yet and hopefully not till after this weekend - need one more ride to my heated storage.

Next is to take out my sled (snowmobile for you southern folks) and put it for sale - can't ride anymore due to nagging back injury - this will be the first winter that I can't sled anymore - going to be a long winter - I guess I can concentrate on more mods for the max to keep me busy.

Mike

Gets to about 76-80 every day here, and maybe 60 at the lowest at night. Full sunshine too predicted all week.

Gawd I love Florida:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Gets to about 76-80 every day here, and maybe 60 at the lowest at night. Full sunshine too predicted all week.

Gawd I love Florida:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Dayumm~! I'd better put Phort Philthy up for sale and move back into Tampa!

It's 44 on my back porch as I type this... Only got up to 59 for a high yesterday... might get up to 65 today. Some 30's in nearby counties...pretty chilly for this early in the 'winter'... sunny but windy and cold!

Anybody that says it doesn't get cold in FL, is dead wrong!...the only real good part is, it doesn't stay that way forfuckinever! Looking at the temps quoted above, by the coming weekend....

I LOVE FL too nG!...but lets not mislead our poor northern bros!

Uncle Philthy

Here is why I am glad that Snowmax is in winter upgrade mode!! This is a pic of my wife's Fz6 (Snowfiz now) this morning when she got up. Apparently her cover blew off in the middle of the night.

Attachments

• Snofizz%20001.jpg
    Snofizz%20001.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 13

Latest posts

Back