Captain Kerker or UFO

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hercules

Reaction score
Which pipe is louder the Kerker 4,2,1 [with 2.5 comp baffle]or the UFO 4,2?

Which pipe sounds better?

Finally which pipe do you feel performs better?

The Kerker is flippin awesome AND you don't have to deal with Jon... Two pluses!

That Kerker is STUPID loud at any RPM but at highway speeds it's just stupid awesome! :punk:

Chris

The Kerker is flippin awesome AND you don't have to deal with Jon... Two pluses!

That Kerker is STUPID loud at any RPM but at highway speeds it's just stupid awesome! :punk:

Chris
why thats fucken cool

The standard Kerker baffle is no where near as loud. The Comp baffle is close but deeper.

The UFO dragstar is pretty darn loud since the muffler is so small.

Not sure about performance. The UFO is darn near a copy to the kerker but has changes in the rear join area and has different cylinders join together (about the only difference outside of maybe pipe size). Not sure how that affects scavaging.

Hopefully we will get Chris's bike to Topeka and compare for ourselves. I did install our kit on the bike and Chris seemed very happy with it so far.

I suspect it will turn a very nice number.

Overall the UFO is a decent pipe though I think the muffler mounting could use a little help as well as the muffler size. It appears larger in the pics then it actually is (might be camera angles). Chris's also seemed more level then the pics on Jon's site. I would like to see a muffler angled upwards more (maybe like the site) as well as a little larger in diameter.

Sean Morley

dont know about the other but my bike was tuned with the kerker with no baffle just the end cap sounds great not like any motorcycle ive ever herd :Headset: if you want loud you got it to loud for me .im afraid im gonna wake the neighbors starting it up in the morning at 5 am

I like my Kerker! It wasnt to bad with the stock baffle in it. I will admit, its F'n loud with the 2.5 baffle in it.
I believe Kerker has been around much longer than Cornell as far as making exhaust for the VMAX.
Ive had my keker on now for over 5 yrs.

The standard Kerker baffle is no where near as loud. The Comp baffle is close but deeper.

The UFO dragstar is pretty darn loud since the muffler is so small.

Not sure about performance. The UFO is darn near a copy to the kerker but has changes in the rear join area and has different cylinders join together (about the only difference outside of maybe pipe size). Not sure how that affects scavaging.

Hopefully we will get Chris's bike to Topeka and compare for ourselves. I did install our kit on the bike and Chris seemed very happy with it so far.

I suspect it will turn a very nice number.

Overall the UFO is a decent pipe though I think the muffler mounting could use a little help as well as the muffler size. It appears larger in the pics then it actually is (might be camera angles). Chris's also seemed more level then the pics on Jon's site. I would like to see a muffler angled upwards more (maybe like the site) as well as a little larger in diameter.

Sean Morley

I agree on the UFO muffler mounting thing; would like to see a solid mount similiar to what Marks system does. Much more proffesional looking.

Rusty

Latest posts

Back