Captain Kyle

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yup, If you want him I believe you'll have to hook up on FB

Yea you'll have to catch him on Facebook, not sure about starmax because I'm not a member there.. Don't think he's coming back here...

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Yea you'll have to catch him on Facebook, not sure about starmax because I'm not a member there.. Don't think he's coming back here...

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Did something happen? I haven't seen anything that would make him want to leave the forum.. :confused2:

I imagine his vacation included a break from the forum as well. Glad to hear is still around somewhere, I would hate for his absence to be due to misfortune. Wish you nothing but the best Kyle and look forward to your return to the forum.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4

I don't think he'll be back here, he has his reasons , I don't blame him , he's a man of principles

Guess I missed something that transpired. Nothing will change the fact he is a great person and I am glad he brought me to this forum.

Guess I missed something that transpired. Nothing will change the fact he is a great person and I am glad he brought me to this forum.

You're not the only one. I don't know Kyle at all but always enjoyed his posts. A damned shame to lose him if we have.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

I'm glad that Kyle lives in my back yard 40-50 miles, which I drive that way to work every day. We talk & text quiet a bit. He's turning out to be a pretty good friend. He's back is still bothering him, but he's getting around.

He just bought a nice Goldwing with a trailer........you could be gone for months with on a rig like that. :thumbs up:

Yea, wasn't sure what happened either but caught something that made it appear to be "Days of our lives" or something to that effect I think.

That's funny Sean, , you may have well seen the last of me as well , but I'm sure you'd like that.

Wow I'm off for a couple of days stainng my 3 decks and come back to this. Can't we all just get along. We are all here to help each other. I guess I'm not up to date with the politics. But I love reading all of everyone posts. Hopefully a few days away will bring him back. And Rick you better not go anywhere. Your in driving distance and I'll make you log on ;)

Latest posts

Back