Car speakers??

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

srk468

Reaction score
Anyone have any 4"x6" car speakers for cheap or free? Need some for the dash of my s10 and figured I'd see if anyone had anything here before I bought some new... Thanks everyone

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Scott go on line you can get a great deal on new speakers. Nice ones for like $30

i had a 141.2 db stereo in an s 10. what year? mine was an 88. scrap the 4x6 go with 5 1/4. they can handle better power and there are way better choices. they will fit. you may have to push some wires around on the drivers side.

the oval size of a 4x6 or 5x10 or 6x9 is an awkward size and cant reproduce the appropriate sound as well as a round can.

not sure of the quality of sound you are going for but this is the way to go... and they may be as cheap or cheaper.

good luck.
evan...

i had a 141.2 db stereo in an s 10. what year? mine was an 88. scrap the 4x6 go with 5 1/4. they can handle better power and there are way better choices. they will fit. you may have to push some wires around on the drivers side.

the oval size of a 4x6 or 5x10 or 6x9 is an awkward size and cant reproduce the appropriate sound as well as a round can.

not sure of the quality of sound you are going for but this is the way to go... and they may be as cheap or cheaper.

good luck.
evan...

Thanks for the tips bud but it's just my parts hauler beater truck so I'm not going crazy.. Someone took the factory dash speakers out before I bought it and I just want to put something back in there...

Wallyworld or fleabay for something that makes noise. By the time you pay shipping, you could buy some cheapo's new.

Latest posts

Back