• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Carb - Diaphram

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robbarrie

Reaction score
When I bought the bike I had to do the shotgun procedure because it was missing a little. Anyway I noticed that I have one of the diaphrams starting to rip/tear around the edge where the cover seats. If anyone knows where I may find one or two of them please let me know.

Thanks Rob

I keep new ones on hand but don't have any good used ones right now. They aren't exactly cheap at the dealer either! Anyway, some have saved thiers by siliconing them up which we have done on occassion too.

Sean

The cheapest new can be found at K&N in OK or University in ND.

Yes, I did do the Mr Fixit at the time I had the covers off. I'll keep looking no rush for now. I'd like to get one cause I know I'll need one sooner or later. Not wanting to buy new if I don't have to. Thanks guys

Robbarrie said:
Yes, I did do the Mr Fixit at the time I had the covers off. I'll keep looking no rush for now. I'd like to get one cause I know I'll need one sooner or later. Not wanting to buy new if I don't have to. Thanks guys

I need to replace all of mine, so if you want some we should do a bulk order.

I think thats where I bought mine and yes....the price is GREAT!
cant remember who I dealt with there....and they give a discount to anyone who's in a vmax group.

Buster; How far are you away from me. You know where I am, right ? (Barrie, Ont )If you want to do that, thay would be fine with me. Maybe order in (say) March/April sound ok with you ? Let me know and we'll go from there.

Robbarrie said:
Buster; How far are you away from me. You know where I am, right ? (Barrie, Ont )If you want to do that, thay would be fine with me. Maybe order in (say) March/April sound ok with you ? Let me know and we'll go from there.
That sounds OK, however I'd like to order them sooner than that in the new year. Gives you more time to get ready for the spring riding. Shoot me a pM and we can work out the details. Anyone else north of the border that wants in, shoot me a PM also.

Back