Carb settings running rich

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

irishger

Reaction score
lads i know this has been asked loads of times before but my 95 max is running rich very rich :bang head:
I have a K & N fillter and supertrap slip ons any one know what needle sizes and setting i should be running just to get me some way close

lads i know this has been asked loads of times before but my 95 max is running rich very rich :bang head:
I have a K & N fillter and supertrap slip ons any one know what needle sizes and setting i should be running just to get me some way close

I'm running the same setup, I noticed little puffs of black smoke down low a little adjustment of the A/F mixture screws cleaned it up.

I just leaned it out about 1/4-ish screw.

Stock! All should be stock...:thumbs up: You might want to space the needles out a mm or so but nothing great!

what should the stock sizes be
i think there was alot of changes made to the bike by previous owners and there are califonane carbs on the bike on so will i have to drill out the brass plugs to change the A/F mixture

Back