Carb Stacks

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

njwhit

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone knows where i can get a set of short polished or chrome carb stacks ? Love the way they look. Don't want them protruding past the scoops. Any help would be appreciated. Tried Intrecep in England but cant get through via phone. Was hoping to order them up today

Just wondering if anyone knows where i can get a set of short polished or chrome carb stacks ? Love the way they look. Don't want them protruding past the scoops. Any help would be appreciated. Tried Intrecep in England but cant get through via phone. Was hoping to order them up today

Are you referring to Exactrep ? Remember they are 6 hours ahead of us on the east coast. I have better luck with e-mail to them.

If your talking about the fake one's that come out under the scoop's and bolt to the carb's you can get theam from sean morley. My set should be here soon.

I missed the cool or lame thread...
Heres a pic of mine, i installed a heavy guage black screen and painted behind it flat black. looks like they are functional when you look at them.

I have had guys at bike nights kneel down and look right into them and they thought they were real... Of course i just smiled :biglaugh:

Attachments

• 2012-05-09_16-25-56_226[1] (Small).JPG
    2012-05-09_16-25-56_226[1] (Small).JPG
    56 KB · Views: 39
I missed the cool or lame thread...
Heres a pic of mine, i installed a heavy guage black screen and painted behind it flat black. looks like they are functional when you look at them.

I have had guys at bike nights kneel down and look right into them and they thought they were real... Of course i just smiled :biglaugh:

You could always plumb-in a spacer plate w/one or a few holes drilled in it & hook it to a compressed-air source, and pretend it's a NoS purge, wouldn't that look bad? Four (or more!) streams of vapor laterally shooting out of the CV cap area? :clapping:

You could always plumb-in a spacer plate w/one or a few holes drilled in it & hook it to a compressed-air source, and pretend it's a NoS purge, wouldn't that look bad? Four (or more!) streams of vapor laterally shooting out of the CV cap area? :clapping:

Yea, right in their FACE! :D

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

These are ones I make, 99% of folks think they do something unless they own a Max themselves.

Attachments

• 001 (Large).jpg
    001 (Large).jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 34
Jedi, I have a set of yours and love them. Have you found an easy way to add screen inside?

"jedi," those look like a nicely-rolled lip on them. More blunt than thin/sharp, yes? and you need to use round allen-head cap screws, and a round-ball head allen wrench works best?

hmmm, i've been thinking about a purge recently.
not a bad idea :punk:

Jedi, I have a set of yours and love them. Have you found an easy way to add screen inside?

Yes, I have dreamt up an idea for screens for these...coming sooooon I hope, just need to clear all the other current projects out the way first.

"jedi," those look like a niecly-rolled lip on them. More blunt than thin/sharp, yes? and you need to use round allen-head cap screws, and a round-ball head allen wrench works best?

The end is rolled out, kinda like a trumpet. Yes remove the stock Philips screws and throw them in the rubbish, a right pain to get those out lol, then use cap screws (allen head) then use a long ended ball end allen key and then easy to install and uninstall if you want to work on the slides etc.

Back