Carb synch kit

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I 2nd that ! Ordered a Morgan Carbtune last April, arrived from the UK in one week. Since then, I've used it multiple time on various VMax bikes with excellent results . This is one quality carb sync tool well worth the price, which wasn't too extreme ... IMO.

I have a standard Mercury Manometer. It's alright when the tubes and Mercury are clean. It Sucks a big one when their not. I too am looking at the alternatives... I've gotten mine close then rely on my ear for final tuning. Then I go to CaptainKyles and use his gauges. So far it works out. I'd like a better option to wondering though. This Carbtune may be the answer...

Dave..If you want I can let you try mine out, can mail it down to ya. Bike is parked for the Winter..

Wont need it for a couple months..

Lemme know

I 2nd that ! Ordered a Morgan Carbtune last April, arrived from the UK in one week. Since then, I've used it multiple time on various VMax bikes with excellent results . This is one quality carb sync tool well worth the price, which wasn't too extreme ... IMO.

Thanks again Jeff for the carb sync, vary nice unit for sure.

Diablotin,
purchased my Morgan CarbTune in March 2010 for $62.00 GBP + $3.00 GBP delivery (outside the UK) for a total of $65.00 GBP. The conversion rate at that time put it at $99.62 USD. NOT BAD !
Came with a great storage case too. Instruction on how to use came from their web site. Very nice unit. It's paid for itself already ! :eusa_dance:

If you are not going to carry it on your bike, you can buy a set of gauges off ebay that works great for about $40

I think I paid 80 something for my carbtune set new from the U.K.

The best thing about them, is that you can put it in your tank bag or back pack and take it places without fear of killing people with mercury poisoning... lol :biglaugh: Honestly though... It's compact and doesn't contain fluids.

Chris

Latest posts

Back