Carburator Vaccum

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MagicMANX

Reaction score
Hello guys, I have a question for you:

First let me tell you that I actually have tried multiple times to buy a Carbtuner, but the suppliers keep canceling my orders because im so far away (South America - Chile)

So I'm trying something different, In another forum a friend suggested to use a vaccumeter gauge, the thing is the measure... I can easily find gauges in the range of -1bar to 0 or in inch Hg -30 to 0, the real question is... -30 inch Hg will be enough ??, if not to continue the search for something with a wider range, lets say -60 inch Hg to 0 or something like that.

Thanks for any reply's !! :clapping:

Hello guys, I have a question for you:

First let me tell you that I actually have tried multiple times to buy a Carbtuner, but the suppliers keep canceling my orders because im so far away (South America - Chile)

So I'm trying something different, In another forum a friend suggested to use a vaccumeter gauge, the thing is the measure... I can easily find gauges in the range of -1bar to 0 or in inch Hg -30 to 0, the real question is... -30 inch Hg will be enough ??, if not to continue the search for something with a wider range, lets say -60 inch Hg to 0 or something like that.

Thanks for any reply's !! :clapping:

That should be fine, 30"Hg is a perfect vacuum (which is possible but not practical on Earth, best I have seen is 29.9") so you don't get anywhere near that with a Max, or any other vehicle.

The problem with gauges is that it's a lot harder to see where you're at because of fluctuations and the usually very small size of the gauge dials and needles.

Have you tried this supplier (ebay in Holland)?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...=m37&satitle=%09330269529942&category0=&fvi=1

I offered them ?60 and they accepted. :eusa_dance:

If not - I'd be happy to buy another one and send you mine for the price I paid ($126 all inc) plus shipping to you. Just PM me if interested.

Back