Carlisle PA BIKEFEST July 21

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right now there are 4 of us talking about making a trip up there. Steve Katz is trying to get off to come over too. If everything pulls together it just might happen. Are you off that you could meet us up there?

Are you going for sure????

Originally Posted by vmax2extreme
Right now there are 4 of us talking about making a trip up there. Steve Katz is trying to get off to come over too. If everything pulls together it just might happen. Are you off that you could meet us up there?
fixed.

Please dont mess with something you dont know about. Steve Katz is the VMOA Northeast Regional director.

Thanks for trying anyhow :bang head:

Hi vmax2, I went to Budds Creek for the big drag racing events....

We had about 8 vmax's, all GEN1's there. I even test rode the new GEN2 2013 model with Team Yamaha Demos. It was a typical even with vendors galore and food. The Monster Engergy team did some nice high jump tricks which were very cool to watch. I will get a few of my pics off my phone and posted them.

The next MD event is on August 1 - Twiggs Cycle Bike Night Out.

Here are a few pictures that I have on hand. We have some others I will update if I get my hands on them....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I hate that I missed out on a chance to meet up with you guys, all because I didn't keep up with the forum, like I should. Bill and I were at Roar on the Shore. There were a few other Maxes, but no organized group/ride, as far as I know.

Thanks for sharing the pictures! :) I hope to catch up with all of you at another PA event, soon.

John

Latest posts

Back