Carlos Galdeano

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaptainKyle

Supporting Member
Reaction score
If anyone here knows Carlos Galdeano from Barcelona Spain could you please have him contact me [email protected] He bought some parts from me back in April and they got lost in the mail & it was after 2 months when he contacted me so they would not let me file on insurance low and behold what shows up back in my mailbox 7 months later. I about fell over. I can't find his emails anywhere I must have accidently erased them. I have searched all the Vmax groups on facebook for his name & can not find it either. I would like to get his parts to him !

Last edited:
Good luck with that, man. That really sucks.

Not only does he not get his parts he ordered, but he no doubt believes he was had. Have you tried running the shipping address through Google to see if you can come up with a phone number?

You could try doing that through White Pages Spain.

Good luck with that, man. That really sucks.

Not only does he not get his parts he ordered, but he no doubt believes he was had. Have you tried running the shipping address through Google to see if you can come up with a phone number?

You could try doing that through White Pages Spain.
He had pictures of the receipt and customs forms so he knows they were shipped. We communicated back and forth for a while. I guess I accidentally deleted the emails damn it.

If anyone here knows Carlos Galdeano from Barcelona Spain could you please have him contact me [email protected] He bought some parts from me back in April and they got lost in the mail & it was after 2 months when he contacted me so they would not let me file on insurance low and behold what shows up back in my mailbox 7 months later. I about fell over. I can't find his emails anywhere I must have accidently erased them. I have searched all the Vmax groups on facebook for his name & can not find it either. I would like to get his parts to him !
I received watch glass in LA from England one! year later, just 2 weeks ago. Seller refunded me, so i feels bad. Letter size pack was sitting in customs.

I received watch glass in LA from England one! year later, just 2 weeks ago. Seller refunded me, so i feels bad. Letter size pack was sitting in customs.
My mom sent fresh fruit to my ex wife while she was deployed not realizing it would take a couple of weeks to clear customs, my ex got a box of very rotten peaches!

Latest posts

Back