Carrozzeria rims on ebay!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well that bike looks VERY familiar!:biglaugh:

Attachments

• Vmax done #4 9-11-07.jpg
    Vmax done #4 9-11-07.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 29
VmaxinID,There's the wheels that you wanted.

Back from the star wars convention?

Where's those CD's?

Nice set at a pretty good price too... too bad they are 18 inch and not 17.. then I'd be tempted...:hmmm:

I bought a set of the same wheels from that same guy on Ebay last week. Add said he had bought them for his own Vmax but totaled the bike before he could put them on.
When I actually paid for the wheels his paypal address was ....[email protected]..... Not sure why the story about the totaled Max (I am sure it may have been true) but once I saw that the person I was paying was the person who makes 'em it made me go :hmmm:

Oh! well , they are beautiful rims and they shipped them out lickety split, just seems maybe they weren't quite the deal I thought they were...now that there is another set for the same price a week later from the same person.

I bought a set of the same wheels from that same guy on Ebay last week. Add said he had bought them for his own Vmax but totaled the bike before he could put them on.
When I actually paid for the wheels his paypal address was ....[email protected]..... Not sure why the story about the totaled Max (I am sure it may have been true) but once I saw that the person I was paying was the person who makes 'em it made me go :hmmm:

Oh! well , they are beautiful rims and they shipped them out lickety split, just seems maybe they weren't quite the deal I thought they were...now that there is another set for the same price a week later from the same person.

Seems a little odd that they are selling wheels direct now as well as through their dealer network. Seems like BS to me.

Does the front wheel fit your bike? Mine wasn't close to centered and I spent over a month getting it right. Carrozzeria was great to deal with.

Oh and that's their email addy!

Seems a little odd that they are selling wheels direct now as well as through their dealer network. Seems like BS to me.

Does the front wheel fit your bike? Mine wasn't close to centered and I spent over a month getting it right. Carrozzeria was great to deal with.

Oh and that's their email addy!

Yeah, when I saw the address I was a little taken aback by their need to be all incognito but the price was $600 dollars less than anywhere else I could find and I had already commited to buying them per Ebays rules, sooo.....
I figure they are just trying not to piss off their dealers until they know whether their little experiment is a success or not.

As for the front wheel fitting or not I will not know for a couple of months since the bike is cozy in its little motobag for now. After reading about your problems I was a little conflicted, but as an Engineer I know when something I do does not quite work as intended the first time, whatever the required alterations are go into effect immediately from there forward.
I am assuming guys at Carrozzeria did as they should have and my wheels will fit as good as yours do now. If not I will seriously question their engineering capabilities.

Maybe these are those Russian wheels?

Attachments

• russian wheels.jpg
    russian wheels.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 20
  • russian wheels 2.jpg
    russian wheels 2.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 23
Maybe these are those Russian wheels?

These are pics that tthe guy sent me of them.I tried to convince him that nobody was going to send that much money to Russia.I told him I would sell them for him if he gave me a sample set for mine and then comission on each set sold.He then emailed me back that I needed to buy 30 sets. RIGHT!

These are pics that tthe guy sent me of them.I tried to convince him that nobody was going to send that much money to Russia.I told him I would sell them for him if he gave me a sample set for mine and then comission on each set sold.He then emailed me back that I needed to buy 30 sets. RIGHT!

OBVIOUS COPIES!

OBVIOUS COPIES!

The nice thing about the Carrozzeria's is that they are basically plug and play...:thumbs up: They are VERY expensive but are well made and they offer great service.

I got an email back from the seller. Said my bike is what made him buy them... Yeah right! Sounds to me like he's trying to be a bit sheeny to me...:icon_rolleyes:

The listing is on Ebay Canada, maybe that is a loop hole that CARROZZERIA is using to sell direct?
:hmmm::hmmm::hmmm:

Just a bit to weird for my cash......

The nice thing about the Carrozzeria's is that they are basically plug and play...:thumbs up: They are VERY expensive but are well made and they offer great service.

I got an email back from the seller. Said my bike is what made him buy them... Yeah right! Sounds to me like he's trying to be a bit sheeny to me...:icon_rolleyes:

Well, I can honestly say that your bike is the reason that I bought them, I really like the way you have modded yours , nice and simple and not over the top. I would be willing to bet that mine will end up looking alot like yours. Not trying to copy but I think our taste seems to run pretty parallel.

Still not sure why they seem to be keeping with their wheel selling charade. Cause I am pretty sure the actual mfg. does not have to buy their own wheels :ummm:

Here's a little quote from our wheel seller

"Hello Thank you for the email,

No worries the first set we sold was for a customer as consiment, that indeed had an accident.
Since we got so much great response from that sale we figured we pull an extra set from inventory and blow it out.
Sorry for the confusion.
Yes that is the address for Carrozzeria, and in which I am assisting them with some deals on ebay.

Thanks, Mark"

zee plot thickenz.............

P.S. It only cost me 3 large to go to Florida ;)

The listing is on Ebay Canada, maybe that is a loop hole that CARROZZERIA is using to sell direct?
:hmmm::hmmm::hmmm:

Just a bit to weird for my cash......

The Ebay auction I bought mine from did not mention Canada at all.
I can say that the transaction went off without a hitch, had the wheels within a week and they are very,very nice.

Just a little odd how they are going about it.

P.S. It only cost me 3 large to go to Florida ;)

That would have bought wheels tires and more! :whistlin: Of course you would have missed the SW convention...

Well, I can honestly say that your bike is the reason that I bought them, I really like the way you have modded yours , nice and simple and not over the top. I would be willing to bet that mine will end up looking alot like yours. Not trying to copy but I think our taste seems to run pretty parallel.

Still not sure why they seem to be keeping with their wheel selling charade. Cause I am pretty sure the actual mfg. does not have to buy their own wheels :ummm:

Well thanks! Yep! I come from the house of less is more... Cars are the same... Debadge them and all...:thumbs up:

Back