Carrozzeria to discontinue Vmax wheelz

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vmaxinID

Reaction score
*RUMOR*

FYI

Just got off the phone with Mark @ Carrozzeria,

In a moment of honesty he told me that they only have 2 or 3 sets of Vmax wheels left and that they are going to discontinue their Vmax wheel set.

Dont think Sean would have become a dealer if they were going to discontinue their wheels.:confused2:
I know he does other things besides the Max but that seems to be the lion share of his business
Cheers

That is going to suck. I found out the day before that EgoTripp quit making the Vmax wheels also. Going to make it rougher for anyone really wanting a nice set of wheels.

Sean

Dont think Sean would have become a dealer if they were going to discontinue their wheels.:confused2:
I know he does other things besides the Max but that seems to be the lion share of his business
Cheers

Wanna put a $20 on it?

By the end of 09, Vmax Carrz's will be discontinued?

So will that make them cheaper as they unload the last of a discontinued item or will they go higher when people freak that these will be unbtainium shortly. Sounds like a marketing ploy to me. What say you guys?

$1,400 for a set of wheels, i didn't pay that much for the wheels on my stang, $1,400 will buy alot of hp.

Most car wheels are billet either. Plus they are made in larger quantities.

Sean

Anyone know if the wheels from Carrozzeria have any kind of offset on the rear wheel? We've all seen some aftermarket wheels with a terrible rear wheel offset that looks like crap. I'd be in the market for one of the last sets from Carrozzeria if the rear wheel is straight like the 18" I have on there now. I love the look of my rear rim but it's heavy as hell.

Vinnie

its got an offset which is required since they are designed to fit into an un-notched swingarm,

Sean

$1,400 for a set of wheels, i didn't pay that much for the wheels on my stang, $1,400 will buy alot of hp.

You have never priced wheels fore a vmax have you??

1400.00 is a effen steal for that quality light wieght wheel.

You have never priced wheels fore a vmax have you??

1400.00 is a effen steal for that quality light wieght wheel.

+1 u get what u pay for. if HP is your button that spend it on that, if u wanted those wheels, its a great price... bottom line

Well, they have seven rears left (they will have the fronts still). I have probably one set sold already and if anyone else wants a set let me know. 4 are unfinished sets and 3 are black I think.

Sean

the caveman invented the wheel, round is round on a bike that don't handle very well anyhow, but i respect your opinon, i have spent more money on dumber things.

The Cazz's are a solid 30lbs weight loss over the Stockers, That's more performance increase for $1500 than just about any mod of equal cost you could exzcept nitrous.

A friend of mine bought, and recieved, a set form Wildbro's just 3 weeks ago.

Back