Carrozzeria Wheel Care

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Redbone

Reaction score
Carrozzerria recommends Pledge polish for their wheels. I've rubbed on 3 coats on my black anodized wheels which look good but wondering if their is something better?
I haven't had mine on the road very much yet and I'm concerned on how the Pledge will react to moisture, brake dust, rock/ debris and general road grime?

For anodize i'd say just use a wet cloth... Theres no special need for anodized parts unless you live by the sea or on salted roads...

I clean my just with soap and water but everytime I go for a ride dust stick to them very badly, up to the point where it is brown, look like shit, I try the new armor all rim protector, it suppose to help protect against dust sticking, dust brake and keep clean but it's crap. Wander if you guys got the same issue.

I use Black Magic cleaner. Spray it on, wait two minutes, rinse, towel dry. $5.25 a bottle at Dollar General. It's in an all red bottle and is good for 3 or 4 sets. I use it about once a week riding daily. Simple, quick and works quite well. I've found that the Carrs are actually very easy to keep clean this way.

Back