CARROZZERIA wheels on Ebay

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they will probably end up selling for close to what I would sell you new ones for! They are from the company just for your info. They do also have one blem rear in clear also. It is pretty bad in his opinion though and would need to be painted or chromed to look good. The ones listed right now are in pretty decent shape he said.

Sean

I need to hit the freaking lottery, god those black wheels would look beautiful on my bike, plus having radials!!!! Sweet.

I like them, but I'm on the fence about buying them. I'm not really in love with the looks. However, they do look sharp on Chris' bike.

Or Fargo. I think I am going to part out my 2005. It's got the chromed 17" rear wheel (which will be redone anyway) and chromed front oem wheel. Would be a good match for your current chrome. I even have the 3" over chromed swingarm that would go well with it. Shoot me an email or text if you might be interested. Would need payment by early-mid March. The rear wheel alone is $1200 from Germany last time I checked - not counting the chrome work.

Sean

Latest posts

Back