Cassoday Ks Ride April 6 2008

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nd4topspd

Reaction score
Had a great time riding the Vmax to Cassoday this weekend. Put about 630 miles on her. I have attached some pics of early morning ay Cassoday. By the time I left the streets was packed with bikes everywhere. I was suprised the turnout with the wind as strong as it was. I saw 1 other vmax role into town but wasn't able to catch up to talk to him.
Sean,enjoyed the visit yesterday. Thanks for letting me stop by on the way to Cassoday.
Enjoy the pics!!
John

Attachments

• tn.jpg
    tn.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 21
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 13
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 8
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 6
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 3
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 4
ya sorry guys. First time to put pics on. I'll figure out a way to make them bigger next time. They had a Dyno there which was the first time I have been around one. Pretty cool to watch. It was a great time for sure :thumbs up:

yea, sorry me and the boys didn't get to meet up with you to go but I hope you enjoyed the windy ride anyway. I am up to my ass in work right now and have to get 4 engines done before the dyno day in Topeka. It's going to be pushing it.

I've got 4 different combo's we are going to try.

My Two-Face bike is getting the 1500 it has been waiting on for 3 years. I am hoping for 180rwhp out of it with the shaft drive!

Another engine setup is one of my Venture swaps. We are going with Ross pistons at 12:1 ratio and stock vmax heads and cams. We are hoping for a solid 140rwhp with it. That engine will have UFO V-gas carbs on it.

The next engine will have the same basic 1300 venture build but with overdrive trans and one of our muscle jet kits. So it should be a real good comparison between the two inductions.

The last engine will be one of our Arias 1261 kits. We are probably going to do some headwork and may play with the stock cam timing.

It should be great to have a few different combo's to see what happens.

We will be doing a new engine combo later in the season too which will be an offered kit. It's a 1275 kit with 12:1 Ross pistons.

Later,
Sean Morley

Sean, will the stock shaft take the 180 rwhp? Or, are you using aftermarket/extended?

Will for sure be running one of the bigger shafts. It will either be 3" over (what is on it now) or I have a shaft for 6" over which I need to get an arm finished up to work with.

Sean Morley

Windy it was!! I am sore all over but it was worth it to stetch the legs on the first trip on the max :biglaugh:
You have a lot of work ahead of you for sure but you are going to have so much fun doing it. My bike is running well but I will be waiting to here your results of the best combo you are working on so in the near future I will give Max some more muscle as well.
To your success!!

Latest posts

Back