Catalitic Converter Eliminator

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maxout1200

Reaction score
It is what it is! An ugly little insect! Lucky it will be hidden away and not visable. I used a small chamber thinking it would be easier to fabricate this way. After all said and done I'm not sure it was. It is difficult to get the rear down pipe attachments located properly. I plan on putting on the oxygen sensor this weekend and mounting on the bike. I will still need to weld a few brackets to attach the stock heat shields also. It ended up shedding 13 lbs over stock converter.

I have a confession to make and it worries me some. I used pipe off a HD FXS 1450 exhaust in this fabrication. It will be the shits if it ends up sounding like a HD or worse yet running like one.:ummm:

Attachments

• P1010030.jpg
    P1010030.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 115
  • P1010037.JPG
    P1010037.JPG
    70.3 KB · Views: 109
  • P1010055.JPG
    P1010055.JPG
    72.5 KB · Views: 102
  • P1010053.JPG
    P1010053.JPG
    70.4 KB · Views: 114
  • P1010056.JPG
    P1010056.JPG
    78 KB · Views: 135
Damn, that IS ugly. :rofl_200: Good thing it should be pretty well hidden.

But hey, I bet the bike will sound tits. :clapping:

The fourth picture kinda looks like a little robot is strapped into a torture device of some kind. Strange....

Losing weight is good. Can't wait to hear the final project. Youre plannin on take some good video right??

:ummm:Hmmm.......Ive seen that somewhere......i dont know......Oh i know!....I had a nightmare last night some dude was hooking that up to his 09 vmax>:rofl_200:

It is what it is! An ugly little insect! Lucky it will be hidden away and not visable. I used a small chamber thinking it would be easier to fabricate this way. After all said and done I'm not sure it was. It is difficult to get the rear down pipe attachments located properly. I plan on putting on the oxygen sensor this weekend and mounting on the bike. I will still need to weld a few brackets to attach the stock heat shields also. It ended up shedding 13 lbs over stock converter.

I have a confession to make and it worries me some. I used pipe off a HD FXS 1450 exhaust in this fabrication. It will be the shits if it ends up sounding like a HD or worse yet running like one.:ummm:

It will look better once you clean it off a bit and hit it with some high temp paint.:punk:

Latest posts

Back