Catalizer replacement

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As far as sound goes, I don't think it'll matter which cat-delete pipe you use. The mufflers will dictate sound level/tone once the cat is gone. For performance, Sean Morley & Tim Nash say the Hindle beats all other systems. It's a full system & it's the only one that I know of. All others are just the cat delete pipes with mufflers in many variations...4-2, 4-2-1-2, 4-2-1, etc.

As far as sound goes, I don't think it'll matter which cat-delete pipe you use. The mufflers will dictate sound level/tone once the cat is gone. For performance, Sean Morley & Tim Nash say the Hindle beats all other systems. It's a full system & it's the only one that I know of. All others are just the cat delete pipes with mufflers in many variations...4-2, 4-2-1-2, 4-2-1, etc.

There is any link to Hindle system?

I sell the Hindle full systems as well as slip-ons. I can also get you the matching reflash. I do sell the Voodoo and should have a nice set of used Vance and Hines slip-ons soon. Best to email me at [email protected]

I really like the looks of the original exhausts so I kept them after deleting the cat and replace with dominator pipes. After that the sound was awful aggressive and loud, too aggressive to leave on my bike early in the morning :oops: I reached the perfect (for me) sound with adding DB killers in the back of the original exhausts 2021-07-20 11.54.28.jpg

Back