• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale Catalytic Converter and OEM Mufflers Gen 2

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slowish

Reaction score
Parts taken from my 2016 VMAX when it had less than 1,000 miles. Some light scuffs on one of the mufflers from storage, but overall great shape.

Cat - $250
Mirrors - $40
Mufflers - $150 Left (perfect shape), $100 Right (scuffs/scratches pictures below); $200 for both

I'm in the Tampa Bay Area and would prefer pickup. Can work out shipping if you want them. Also can possibly deliver somewhere between Tampa and Memphis as I make that trip around once a month or so.

-Adam
IMG_1449.jpegIMG_1450.jpeg
IMG_1438.jpegIMG_1445.jpegIMG_1440.jpegIMG_1448.jpegIMG_1439.jpegIMG_1441.jpegIMG_1397.jpegIMG_1396.jpeg

I've got a gen 1, but wanted to say kudos for highlighting the microscopic flaws in the mufflers that I'm sure nobody would care about.

Well done.

Thanks for taking notice. I hate those kinds of surprises, as I'm sure most do.
Enjoy that Gen 1, I miss mine. Going to get one again in the near future!
Is that DAM exhaust you put on? May be interested in mirrors, any issues(scratches) or anything else? Would need to ship as I live in Tulsa-74134.
Thanks, Mark

Yes, they're the MegaMax model. Love the sound, look and is a great company to deal with.

The mirrors are perfect, took them after a few days of ownership. Thanks!

Yes, they're the MegaMax model. Love the sound, look and is a great company to deal with.

The mirrors are perfect, took them after a few days of ownership. Thanks!
Thought they were, I was going to get the polished Mega's but decided to delete cat and stay with stock mufflers for now. PM'd you on mirrors.

Latest posts

Back