Caution: Gun/firearms related, may not be suitable.....

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is such garbage. This is a legal, and highly regulated business

"In an eight-page letter, the public advocate, Letitia James, said the Securities and Exchange Commission should examine whether Smith & Wesson misrepresented or omitted information about how often its products are involved in crimes and what it has done to keep its guns out of the hands of criminals."

Smith and Wesson has absolutely no responsibility in the misuse of there product. After the sale, Which doesn't happen without Extensive vetting by the Government (pistol permit, background check), How could anyone with half a brain think the company has any type of control. So lets see who else should Ms James should be after. Alcohol, beer manufacture/ producers for every DWI and related deaths. All companies that produce cell phones for every texting and driving ticket and related deaths. Every restaurant/ fast food place for high medical costs and obesity related deaths. Every car manufacture needs to be held responsible for automobile accidents and deaths. People have lost there common sense. This whole mentally is to pull at liberal heart strings instead of making people take responsibility for there actions. The joke is that people have tried to hold these companies I've listed responsible. There just big evil corporations with lots of money ya know:damn angry:

Couldn't agree more Tim....you notice the media cleverly slid in mention of San Bernadino & Newtown? Pretty sure there wasn't a Smith & Wesson firearm used at either one of those, unless it was by the cops!

Most likely the hope is to get some liberal fruitcake of a judge to tie S&W up in long drawn out litigation, costing millions.

BTW Tim, you see Skelos was found guilty too? :clapping:
#2 & #3 in NY govt. 'guilty as charged'....and #1 is pure as the driven snow? RIGHT!! :hmmm:

bsflag.gifbull shit flag.gifbs-meter.gifbull shi@.gifbullshit.jpg

Are we going to go after C&H sugar company to disclose it's estimated fat people created by using their product and their related deaths? I don't think so. Not a required financial disclosure to be made. Only when there is an existent, pending lawsuit does there need to be a footnote to the financials.

I might not have a good grasp on this but it sounds like the govt. is trying to make the manufacturer (ex: S&W) responsible for current laws that the legal & judicial folks can't enforce....:confused2:

Altho if Kalasnikovs or Colt AR's are used S&W can simply say....wasn't us! :eusa_snooty:

They just boggle my mind with this end-around attempts to re-word the same sentence over and over and yet it still doesn't work in their favor...gahdamn it you dumb fucks...stop ! I'm embaressed at how stupid you are...:ummm:

This is such garbage. This is a legal, and highly regulated business

"In an eight-page letter, the public advocate, Letitia James, said the Securities and Exchange Commission should examine whether Smith & Wesson misrepresented or omitted information about how often its products are involved in crimes and what it has done to keep its guns out of the hands of criminals."

Smith and Wesson has absolutely no responsibility in the misuse of there product. After the sale, Which doesn't happen without Extensive vetting by the Government (pistol permit, background check), How could anyone with half a brain think the company has any type of control. So lets see who else should Ms James should be after. Alcohol, beer manufacture/ producers for every DWI and related deaths. All companies that produce cell phones for every texting and driving ticket and related deaths. Every restaurant/ fast food place for high medical costs and obesity related deaths. Every car manufacture needs to be held responsible for automobile accidents and deaths. People have lost there common sense. This whole mentally is to pull at liberal heart strings instead of making people take responsibility for there actions. The joke is that people have tried to hold these companies I've listed responsible. There just big evil corporations with lots of money ya know:damn angry:

While we're at it, let's hold the missile and drone manufacturers responsible for ISIS deaths.

While we're at it, let's hold the missile and drone manufacturers responsible for ISIS deaths.

We should! The manufacturers of those weapons that save the lives of our troops on the ground deserve to be recognized! Maybe some sort of civil service recognition is in order.

Attempted Gun Control....So Many Attempts, it's like a BB gun on a T-Rex......:rofl_200:

Latest posts

Back