CBR forum blows...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jules

Reaction score
Yeah so I may no longer have Maxine but I think I might be coming back to the vmax forum. I found a few CBR sites but they want you to pay a fee to become a member. Um...no thanks. I spent all my money on a Fireblade. I finally found a free forum that had a good number of members but no body talks!! I've tried to post a few things but I only get the same two people to respond to EVERTHING! There are no new threads and it's all boring. OMG I miss my Vmax people:punk: I think I'll poke my head around here and say a few things if that's all right with ya'll. Oh I've got some new pics if any ones interested as well...

Yeah so I may no longer have Maxine but I think I might be coming back to the vmax forum. I found a few CBR sites but they want you to pay a fee to become a member. Um...no thanks. I spent all my money on a Fireblade. I finally found a free forum that had a good number of members but no body talks!! I've tried to post a few things but I only get the same two people to respond to EVERTHING! There are no new threads and it's all boring. OMG I miss my Vmax people:punk: I think I'll poke my head around here and say a few things if that's all right with ya'll. Oh I've got some new pics if any ones interested as well...

You SOLD the Vmax?!?!?!?!?:damn angry:

Just kidding......

I don't think a forum exists on ANY topic that is as good as this one.......and I don't think anyone minds a FORMER Vmax owner poking around either......we all know you will get another one eventually:biglaugh:

post up the pics.....you are not the first to leave and still be around. I think almost everybody on here is just a motorcyle lover anyhow.

Yup I sadly sold the Vmax but she went to a really good guy that lives a few blocks down! He's all about taking her apart and making her new again. That's what I wanted, a great owner. I had some young punk kid show interest and I gave him the boot. It was his first bike. I laughed at him and told him to get a 250 first.

Yup I sadly sold the Vmax but she went to a really good guy that lives a few blocks down! He's all about taking her apart and making her new again. That's what I wanted, a great owner. I had some young punk kid show interest and I gave him the boot. It was his first bike. I laughed at him and told him to get a 250 first.

Did you tell the new owner about our little slice of the interwebz????:eusa_dance:

Good on you for not selling it to some kid who would have probably become a lawn dart:bang head:

The night I sold her. I had to get a few more pics in!
18648_1363696651477_1203448117_31092493_3016840_n.jpg

18648_1363696731479_1203448117_31092495_7769338_n.jpg

18648_1363696691478_1203448117_31092494_8195749_n.jpg

Did you tell the new owner about our little slice of the interwebz????:eusa_dance:

Good on you for not selling it to some kid who would have probably become a lawn dart:bang head:

I did tell him but he didn't seem interested:confused2:
A lawn dart? Ah you're too nice thinking he'd hit the grass!

I did tell him but he didn't seem interested:confused2:
A lawn dart? Ah you're too nice thinking he'd hit the grass!

His loss then.......

As for the lawn dart......Just giving him the benefit of the doubt:biglaugh:

The exhaust on your (ex)Max looks seriously hogged out.....care to comment??:ummm:

The exhaust on your (ex)Max looks seriously hogged out.....care to comment??:ummm:

It's a Supertrapp exhaust and I LOVED it. The best sounding exhaust I've heard and I got a ton of compliments. I strongly suggest getting that if you want a deep, beefy, don't f**k with me sound. The baffles can be adjusted depending on what you'd want for torque and horsepower. The only bad thing about the exhaust is that I wasn't allowed to be in front of anybody HAHA. They said they couldn't think if my pipes were in their face :biglaugh: I got a lot of turned heads when I rode and loved it

Heres the Supertrapp site:
http://www.supertrapp.com/product_sections/cat.asp?CatID=14

It's a Supertrapp exhaust and I LOVED it. The best sounding exhaust I've heard and I got a ton of compliments. I strongly suggest getting that if you want a deep, beefy, don't f**k with me sound. The baffles can be adjusted depending on what you'd want for torque and horsepower. The only bad thing about the exhaust is that I wasn't allowed to be in front of anybody HAHA. They said they couldn't think if my pipes were in their face :biglaugh: I got a lot of turned heads when I rode and loved it

Heres the Supertrapp site:
http://www.supertrapp.com/product_sections/cat.asp?CatID=14

I have Supertrapps on right now....looks like you were missing the discs and end caps......:ummm:

I have Supertrapps on right now....looks like you were missing the discs and end caps......:ummm:
Yeah I just took them off to clean it cuz I had dirt and no telling what all around it. She got a nice bath and waxing before she left

Yeah I just took them off to clean it cuz I had dirt and no telling what all around it. She got a nice bath and waxing before she left

OK......makes sense now.....how many discs were you running......I have 6 in each side right now......with more on the way:clapping:

Is that a 1000RR?!?!?

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!:worthy:

8......gotcha

Oh yeah:bang head: there is a bike in that Picture...hey nice bike:biglaugh:

Glad you decided to hang out here...Tupperware bike and all:eusa_dance:

That would be correct 1000RR. My first pick was a Hayabusa but the RR was on sale and couldn't pass it up. She may be tupperware but she's still a motorcycle!

I was about to say "Please don't mind the dirty bike" but I think that won't be a problem:stretche:

That would be correct 1000RR. My first pick was a Hayabusa but the RR was on sale and couldn't pass it up. She may be tupperware but she's still a motorcycle!

Geez.......I hate to think a CBR1000RR could be a second choice.......YIKES!!!!

Latest posts

Back