Central NC & Central S. VA

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jerry Klay

Reaction score
I just moved to Tobaccoville NC. (15 min from Winston Salem). I've found 1 fellow VMAX'er in Winston Salem. And I'm posting this to see who is in the area and interested in rides and or getting together.

I will be starting a MeetUp.com group in the next few weeks. It will be a "Sport Touring" group. And I want to extend that to our VMAX community. I'll repost a link when the MeetUp is live if anyone is interested.

Looking forward to meeting some fellow VMAX'ers.

Jerry

I live in W-S and just bought a Vmax, which brings back a ton of memories since I commuted to college on one in the 90's. I also ride a Harley or two so I am always eager to ride. I will be riding this week for sure with temps in the 70's!

Fantastic!! Congrats on the bike.. guessing it's a Gen 1 from your post.

I was thinking about Fri or Sat for just a couple of hours. I'll send you a message with my contact info.

There's a vmax rally gathering labor day weekend but this coming year will be a week early so we can pay a tribute to a fallen Vmaxer This will be held in Townsend Tenn 20 to 30 vmax's and few odd looking other bikes

Just looked on the map. 40 looks like the nicest ride vs. 81. 260 mi from me. Should be an easy ride.

If you send me more info, as soon as I have the MeetUp group I'll post this as a ride.

Thanks

I just moved to Tobaccoville NC. (15 min from Winston Salem). I've found 1 fellow VMAX'er in Winston Salem. And I'm posting this to see who is in the area and interested in rides and or getting together.

I will be starting a MeetUp.com group in the next few weeks. It will be a "Sport Touring" group. And I want to extend that to our VMAX community. I'll repost a link when the MeetUp is live if anyone is interested.

Looking forward to meeting some fellow VMAX'ers.

Jerry
Do not embarrass everyone with that big tank!

HEY I JUST MOVED TO VA FROM NH
So I would like to get in on the fun and go riding in Virginia and N Carolina even in east Tenn
Today 12-3-21 so I am up from this month on. Got 86 Vmax and a Raider ready to go !

I am in Gladstone VA the geo center of va about 20miles north of Appomattox 6o mile Richmond 60mile from blue ridge pky

HI JERRY I AGREE
190 MILES IS A LITTLE TO FAR TO MEETUP FOR A DAY RIDE. BUT THANKS FOR LETTING ME KNOW !

Latest posts

Back