Cheapest battery? Found 56 shipped from ebay.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
According to the SAE engine oil viscosity classification, the number preceding the “W” indicates the suitability of an oil for colder temperature start-ups, with lower numbers delivering improved pumpability. The higher the numerical value, the thicker the oil film at increased temperatures. A higher second number in the viscosity rating of a multigrade engine oil – the “40” in 10W-40, for example - will also indicate a thicker film at higher temperatures.

Electrical current flows easier in colder temperatures (with some limitations). But in general a warm(er) car or engine will start easier until it reaches an apex point and starts going the other way. A hot(er) engine will in fact crank harder then one that is warm. Hence why sometimes a bike or car will not start when you have cut it off when driving and the engine is at temp. Then once cooled down a little will start right up.

Cheap batteries are fine. Sometimes you get lucky and get a good one, and sometimes you get what you pay for.

I hate replacing batteries! Every time I pay $30! ;)
My local junk yard has bunch of batteries, I pick one with sticker 2021.

Why bother with buying batteries? Most will hold enough juice to activate the CDI box and coil. You just need to push start the bike. Look at all the savings you can get! You can probably retire with all that money you saved!

.... and pushing the bike to jump start it is a workout so you save money by not needing to go to that gym.

Waiting for the charger to bring 'er up to snuff. Then it's "get your motor runnin', head-out on the highway, lookin' for adventure, whatever comes my-way." At some point, I'll "fire all my guns at-once and explode into space."

V-Boost!

Tesla lightning.jpg

Wrong!!!!:mad:
It was Advance auto...
You guys joke, but I worked for Advance Auto for 3.5 yrs. When an item became outdated and priced to zero, they told us to throw them in the dumpster. "Yes sir right away" as I neatly stack everything outside next to the dumpster. Quitting time I was out back loading up. I got some kool stuff and sold them on eBay. I still have all kinds of auto light bulbs. Big head lights to small light bulbs. Ect......

Back