Cheapest Chinese parts are better than OEM parts! Simple and logical explanation!!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DreamV4

Reaction score
Better than broken/worn out OEM part. (following discussion Chinese vs. other more expensive parts)

Last edited:
yes, even a football is better than a broken OEM complete bike as it doesn't hurt when you kick it

As someone who regularly repairs vehicles on a professional level, I can say without a doubt that cheap chinese parts are straight up garbage and the #1 reason for comebacks. I would trust a broken OEM part over a "new" chinese part any day of the week. Unless you got loads of time on your hands finding that one half way decent chinese part, there are so many other quality places to get inexpensive parts. My time is money and I dont like replacing defective chinese parts all day.

As someone who regularly repairs vehicles on a professional level, I can say without a doubt that cheap chinese parts are straight up garbage and the #1 reason for comeba
[/QUOT
Why buy their junk and support them after their introduction of Covid to the planet ?
I support myself, buying cheaper parts. I don't think people, created COVID in their lab, manufacture fuel pumps as part time job.

I also work on cars, trucks ,motorcycles, ect. and found chinese parts to be a pain in the ass some work some don't. The term same but different comes up a lot with chinese shit and if you are willing to fabricate everything you use the china alternative may be your choice . There is a reason (original equipment manufacturer) OEM parts may cost a bit more they fit properly without all the modification , and usually last as a "good" repair should ! Professional people that use cheap chinese shit as cheap replacement should always wear there mask !

The thread topic was headed towards moderator action from the beginning, it was too provocative.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back