Cheapo Adjustable Levers?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabbidcow55

Reaction score
Any levers I can buy for the stock master cylinder? Found some cheap ones on ebay, supposed CnC cut aluminum, just wondering if anybody has installed these. Don't want to spend $300+ on levers. The throws on my levers are just too much and would rather not change MCs. Let me know, Thanks all.

Any levers I can buy for the stock master cylinder? Found some cheap ones on ebay, supposed CnC cut aluminum, just wondering if anybody has installed these. Don't want to spend $300+ on levers. The throws on my levers are just too much and would rather not change MCs. Let me know, Thanks all.

Quite a few of us have them, I'm using the two finger-adjustable version. I love them :clapping:

controls.jpg

garageopener.jpg

I've got that set I wouldn't mind trying the 2 finger set Kyle hopefully will get.
Once the 2 sets I have made the deal on them with come in & I make sure the fitment is right I will be able to have the short or long ones in multiple colors. I probably will not keep every color in stock but they will all be available.

I am working with a company on these. I hope to be able to offer them around 40 bucks in the next week or two

Kyle,

Wished I would have known this a few weeks ago! Just ordered another set for more than what you will be offering them for. Great price! Hopefully it all works out, it would be great to have a supplier with known fast shipping. Keep us posted please.:clapping:

Todd

I have the the regular 4 finger set from the same vendor. With short fingers and some arthritis in my hands, didn't want to try the two finger ones. Wasn't sure I could control properly.

Ok I got the first set of these in from one vendor & they are nice quality. I am dealing with 2 vendors & am trying to get the price down since I know not every one has money to play with . The set I have are 2 finger silver with black adjusters they would be $ 50 shipped. This is the only set I have right now. I am waiting on the other vendor to see the quality I fitment & then if all goes right they would be $ 45 shipped.

Back