Check out this bad boy.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

customizedcreationz

Reaction score
http://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/mcy/4344738099.html

01515_cZD3D0fGO59_600x450.jpg

01717_5bZzWv7uZwT_600x450.jpg

I like old bikes like this. Probably the reason I still have my 73 Honda.

Todd

Ricks buddy had one at thunder. Cool old school.

People are always asking me why I don't get a new bike. I love my '85 Max and my '94 Magna. If it ain't broke . . . you know.

Yeah but once you get fuel injection and serious power in a controllable everyday package, its nice!

But the raw feeling still is nice as well, just not so much for a daily rider.

Todd

Doing a 76 KZ-900 as we speak. Will be diamond green with original stripes. The exhaust will be the only non original part.
I have a brand new 4-2 Vance and Hines chromed exhaust system in the box and it looks nice. But the original pipes would
complete a restoration back to factory. When the Z1 came out no one even thought about there ever being a faster bike. There are a few around Ma. that still hold there own, with mega work done to them of course.
Steve-o

Last edited:
These bikes were fantastic in their day. And if I never rode anything better, they would still be the shit. After riding a Hayabusa for 3 years and then get back on a Kaw Z bike and you notice little things like the suspension sucks, the frame is like a rubber band, the brakes are weak, and the engine is underpowered.

It does look nice though!

Back