check these bad boys out!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dreamster66

Reaction score
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=010&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=200075279610&rd=1,1

img_0148.jpg

COOL HUH?
I want a set!

That is cool looking! I like how it says it is Patent Pending ! LOL. I think it would be even cooler though if the butterflies opened and closed with the throttle like a blower scoop would. Mike, get on this project! I know you are handy with these things.:thumbup1:

Actually, A friend has functional flip doors on his vmax. It is the entire area too and not just the little valves.

Sean

The way I look at it is that the scoops should look like they represent air intakes and everything that covers the front of them and doesn't give the impression of air-intake, defeats their intended cosmetic purpose. Personally I like the look of the new scoops which are there for actually taking in the air. On the other hand, those DO look nice and especially different from the norm. I like when some think outside the box.:clapping:

If I remember right, Tyler Johnsen from Connecticut has functional air scoops. I sold him some jets a few years years ago as he was in the tuning stage. Not sure how it's working at this time.

Back