Chicago 'boss' declares economic warfare on gun makers, tells banks to deny loans

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Traumahawk

Reaction score
Well it is Chicago, really this is just more of the same for them. They have some of the most outrageous anti-gun laws already in place yet their crime rate continues to increase. Naturally their local government is run by a group of criminals and they will continue to try and keep the competition out when it comes to firearms on the street. After all they are up to what 3 governors in prison now?

I wonder if this ass hat even takes into consideration that 90% of the guns that criminals use in gang activity or robberies are not purchased legally by the perpetrators. There is no way to stop gun makers from making the guns what he needs to focus on is the enforcement of crime control. Stiffen his laws against violent offenders and people who commit crimes with the use of a gun. It isnt the gun makers fault he has a high crime rate it is his fault. This is almost as silly as the police requesting that guns be turned in on a no questions asked basis. The only people that do so are either scared by the terroristic tactics of the police force or they turn in old broken guns that couldnt do any damage at all. What law makers need to be looking at are not gun ban laws but crime ban laws...IMHO

I wonder if this ass hat even takes into consideration that 90% of the guns that criminals use in gang activity or robberies are not purchased legally by the perpetrators. There is no way to stop gun makers from making the guns what he needs to focus on is the enforcement of crime control. Stiffen his laws against violent offenders and people who commit crimes with the use of a gun. It isnt the gun makers fault he has a high crime rate it is his fault. This is almost as silly as the police requesting that guns be turned in on a no questions asked basis. The only people that do so are either scared by the terroristic tactics of the police force or they turn in old broken guns that couldnt do any damage at all. What law makers need to be looking at are not gun ban laws but crime ban laws...IMHO

It's not rocket science. Your right on the money and so is everyone that has said this before you to deaf ears........The thing they don't want to admit publically besides having to layoff police officers and are always short-staffed is................The prisons are already over full and they let criminals out early as it is. Image how over populated they'd be if "they" started enforcing the laws that are already in place that would take care of all these issues...........DON'T GET ME GOING!!..........crap, too late..............

Yeah me too..This stuff just aggravates me, and so have to comment. I think at the very core of these conversations is personal freedom. Most of us crave it, and the motorcycle is the epitomy of freedom. The epitomy of personal freedom. Being able to get on the bike...and just go anywhere.

Sorry, just rambling...
Eric

I thought we always were, and still are, a motorcycle forum. Did I miss something?

Burn Out Pit Anything goes forum, NSFW post should go here.

Rahm Emanuel, former Obama Chief Of Staff, and dual citizen of U.S. and Israel.

After 911 he joined the IDF, rather than the U.S. armed services, wonder who he owes allegiance too???:ummm:

BTW, he is the Mayor Of Chicago, go figure:rofl_200:

O

Yeah me too..This stuff just aggravates me, and so have to comment. I think at the very core of these conversations is personal freedom. Most of us crave it, and the motorcycle is the epitomy of freedom. The epitomy of personal freedom. Being able to get on the bike...and just go anywhere.

Sorry, just rambling...
Eric

I think that the motorcycle is a nice symbol and I agree that it gives the feeling of freedom but firearms owned by the citizens are the cornerstone of that freedom. I love riding, that pails in comparison to true liberty, and that is only enabled by the existence of privately owned firearms. Those firearms are the only thing holding up the foundations of freedom and liberty. Take them away and the entire house crumbles and brings all of your rights down with it.

I could be convinced to sell my VMax (a sad day it would be) but to get my firearms would require.....well, it would require much more than just convincing.

It certainly will be nice to get back to motorcycling but right now we need to be vigilant, and on the political offensive. Those governing from their delusional ivory tower are literally trying to strip us of the only thing that stands between us being citizens and subjects. It may sound radical and you may think I have my tin foil hat on a bit tight but if you get rid of all of the conjecture and speculation and only look at those things that have been said out in the open, there is still overwhelming evidence that this administration wants all of us disarmed (If New York state isn't overwhelming evidence of this, I don't know what is). If they can't win with an all out frontal assault, they will cut out the second amendment one restriction at a time. Once that happens, all other bets are off.

Isn't the Chi mayor in obvious violation of some restraint of trade regs? Certainly doesn't seem that he has the good of the people in mind by taking a stance that could eliminate jobs, just doesn't seem like a good economic move? :confused2:

I too wish this gun control stuff would all just go away and so everything could return to normal....but it isn't going to happen anytime soon. This is just the beginning of what appears to be a major assault on our personal freedoms in this country.

If you think that's an over dramatization of the facts, take a good look at what's being suggested by this mayor or the 'king' of NY in his 'message of necessity' passage of the SAFER act, Finestein ET AL, it goes on & on.....doesn't matter whether you're pro or con gun legislation....this stuff should concern you.

Keep in mind that old saying:
"Those who hammer their guns into plow shares will have, well.....no guns and fucked up plow shares, I guess" Isn't that how it goes?:ummm:

"Those who hammer their guns into plow shares will have, well.....no guns and fucked up plow shares, I guess" Isn't that how it goes?

True words Dannymax...I personally dont know many people who need a plow buy everyone needs a gun.

I agree that this should be first and foremost a motorcycle forum. But all forms of social media are important tools for the formation, collection and promoting of awareness of ideas that are crucial to the health of this country's structure of individual freedom and liberty.
People's lives are so wrapped up in the day to day business of keeping food on the table and the lights turned on we don't have time to "gather in the public square" to sound off.
Social media IS the new town square and there's no getting around that.
Even if we don't all agree with the masses its critical that these ideas and thoughts get shared and discussed somewhere.
What politicians do for and to us is very subject to the political winds, (pols are job scared after all)
One of the major forces behind that wind is the climate fostered by public uproar about potential policies being discussed and the mood of social media does get noticed whether we believe it or not. Discussion drives ideas and opinions, opinion polls get taken and politicians who want to keep their jobs know what the polls are saying and react accordingly. Not always but most often.
Ill be glad as well when things calm down and we can get back to our normal "bike business" though.

Well said, Rusty. Although, truth be told, we can always simply pass over this folder and peruse all the others which are devoted strictly to motorcycling issues. I come to this folder to compare my views, which are important to me, with the views of others. I love motorcycling, but it does not define my life.

Isn't the Chi mayor in obvious violation of some restraint of trade regs? Certainly doesn't seem that he has the good of the people in mind by taking a stance that could eliminate jobs, just doesn't seem like a good economic move? :confused2:

I too wish this gun control stuff would all just go away and so everything could return to normal....but it isn't going to happen anytime soon. This is just the beginning of what appears to be a major assault on our personal freedoms in this country.

If you think that's an over dramatization of the facts, take a good look at what's being suggested by this mayor or the 'king' of NY in his 'message of necessity' passage of the SAFER act, Finestein ET AL, it goes on & on.....doesn't matter whether you're pro or con gun legislation....this stuff should concern you.

Keep in mind that old saying:
"Those who hammer their guns into plow shares will have, well.....no guns and fucked up plow shares, I guess" Isn't that how it goes?:ummm:
I think the most important fundamental thing to understand is that this guy, and his crew, do not believe in the constitution, rule of law, nor do they give one rats ass about your freedom. The taxpayer is a sheep, and a cash cow that is enslaved via the tax code and used specifically to build an empire of power that they weild. It is that simple.

They wipe their ass with the constitution and make you pay for the toilet paper.

Sorry, just rambling...
Eric

they wll be taxing this right to death sooner than later i am sure....

any mass shooting people, the main character bomber. Suicide bombers do not care what happens to him. Shoot it or just break off. He knows that he will die. If you deprive the population of small arms, a suicide bomber would use explosives. Victims will be even greater. all of these cases to the mass-production Rastrelli who want to disarm the civilian population. Very good situation, the bandits have guns, and a citizen is not. This situation switches back when the gang, and government officials-brothers. Coalescence occurs when criminals and the state. Unarmed people can oppress any version. As it does with us.

в любом массовом расстреле людей-главное действующее лицо-смертник . Смертнику все равно,что будет с ним . Застрелят его или просто разорвут. Он знаети,что погибнет . Если лишить население стрелковое оружие,смертник будет использовать взрывчате вещество . Жертв станет еще больше . все эти случаи с массовыми растрелами- постановки ,которые нужны для разоружения мирного населения . Очень хорошая ситуация- у бандита оружие есть,а у гражданина-нет . Такая ситуация присходит,когда бандит и государственный чиновник-братья .когда происходит сращивание криминала и государства . Безоружное население можно угнетать любой вариант . Как это происходит у нас .

I think the gun makers should stop selling their guns to the city of Chicago, and stop servicing the ones they have Emanuel wants to run them out of bis- why not show them what it would be like if they did!

Latest posts

Back