Chillihead Talk

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kronx

Reaction score
I love hot and spicy food. I'm always trying out different hot sauces. I came across one today that I'm in love with the flavor:

CaJohn's Bourbon Infused Chipolte Habanero Hot Sauce
https://www.cajohns.com/store/Bourbon-Infused-Chipotle-Habanero-Hot-Sauce

Not too spicy at all, but man on man the flavor is great! This on a steak or maybe some pulled pork and you're mouth will be one happy soldier.

The bottle arrived at work a couple of hours ago and I keep tasting spoonfuls of it because I love the flavor... I'm gonna be lucky to have half the bottle before I get home and actually put it on something! Haha.

Attachments

• WP_20140527_11_47_41_Pro.jpg
    WP_20140527_11_47_41_Pro.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 42
That is ONE BIG BOTTLE of hot sauce - bigger than your Vmax. ha

There is a store if Eureka Springs called Silly Chili....I wonder if they have it in stock? The last time I was there....there are a LOT of hot sauces there. They even sell pure capsaicin.

I love hot and spicy food. I'm always trying out different hot sauces. I came across one today that I'm in love with the flavor:

CaJohn's Bourbon Infused Chipolte Habanero Hot Sauce
https://www.cajohns.com/store/Bourbon-Infused-Chipotle-Habanero-Hot-Sauce

Not too spicy at all, but man on man the flavor is great! This on a steak or maybe some pulled pork and you're mouth will be one happy soldier.

The bottle arrived at work a couple of hours ago and I keep tasting spoonfuls of it because I love the flavor... I'm gonna be lucky to have half the bottle before I get home and actually put it on something! Haha.

awesome sauce. ;)

Im a fan of spicy myself.

also got that same mini max, cept mine's is black.

;)

There is a store if Eureka Springs called Silly Chili....I wonder if they have it in stock? The last time I was there....there are a LOT of hot sauces there. They even sell pure capsaicin.

I'll definitely have to check that place out when I'm down there this weekend!(Cant wait).

There's so many hot sauces out there and most of them are average. I'm always happy when I find one that has rocking flavor.

awesome sauce. ;)

Im a fan of spicy myself.

also got that same mini max, cept mine's is black.

;)

Have you tried this one before? It was my first time. Glad I got it. I will be ordering more for sure!

I tried a little on the finger with that sauce it made steam shoot out my ears !! I ate a double jelopena and anchovy pizza one time and the next day I SWORE OFF JALAPENO and other hot sauces ..

Resurrecting an old thread. So the sauce I originally posted is still my favorite of all time. I buy it by the cases now. I probably need an intervention. It's just absolutely effin' AMAZING on pulled pork.

Now I know pride might keep people from admitting it, but if you've ever overcooked a cheap steak or just like a little sauce with your steak(some consider that blasphemous) -- try dipping that piece of steak in some Tiger Sauce. It's got low heat but a nice sweet flavor and goes well with meat, but really shines with steak IMO. The same company makes Dragon Sauce which is like a spicy worcestershire sauce if you'd prefer something a bit more traditional with beef. I like the Dragon Sauce on my homemade burgers.

When I do some sort of stir fry or when I want to kick up vegetables up an extra notch I mix Blair's Heat Chipotle Slam Exotic Hot Sauce with some Sriracha sauce and it makes broccoli and cauliflower edible for me without having to drown them in cheese(the best way to be drowned IMO).

And finally, Hooters has a relatively new flavor called Triple Dog Dare and I must say I friggin LOVE the flavor of this sauce. It's packs a good punch on heat. The heat seems to be on the scale of a ghost pepper, but I dont taste any ghost pepper signatures that I normally do. Im not sure if they've found another ingredient that masks it or they're using capsaicin to bring the heat. Either way it's my favorite sauce from a wing place right now because it tastes like a Habanero(my favorite all around pepper) but has the heat of a ghost pepper.

Back