Chinese Harley is better

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why is it that the Chinese rarely, if ever, have an original design or invention or technology of their own? They always have to copy someone else's stuff, and it's usually OUR stuff. 👎

Why is it that the Chinese rarely, if ever, have an original design or invention or technology of their own? They always have to copy someone else's stuff, and it's usually OUR stuff. 👎
Because it’s a capitalist society that does not care about copyright or trademark infringement. We would do the same thing if other countries invented stuff first and we didn’t recognize their patents. But we came up with almost everything first because we used to be the most innovative country to ever exist.

They make a handsome living doing exactly that. However they can get the most money for the cheapest-to-mfr stuff.

What I cant work out is why clone the least exciting model from one of the least exciting manufacturers. Cant an authentic 883 be had for the approximate cost of a trunk full of groceries?

They make a handsome living doing exactly that. However they can get the most money for the cheapest-to-mfr stuff.

What I cant work out is why clone the least exciting model from one of the least exciting manufacturers. Cant an authentic 883 be had for the approximate cost of a trunk full of groceries?
I agree...and no kidding!

Because it’s a capitalist society that does not care about copyright or trademark infringement. We would do the same thing if other countries invented stuff first and we didn’t recognize their patents. But we came up with almost everything first because we used to be the most innovative country to ever exist.
Yep, I agree on both counts.

I want Chinese Mauser Broomhandle 45 ACP. They are too expensive.

Back