Chinese street racing penalty

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty steep penalty............I would say you would have nothing to lose if caught in that situation................Catch me if you can!.........................Tom.

I would say you would have nothing to lose if caught in that situation................Catch me if you can!........................

Which, in my view, makes it even worse, as anyone facing being caught would be even more likely to kill themselves and others trying to escape.

These chinese are crazy. Then again, they ran over their unarmed students with tanks, we have NOT forgotten. :confused2:

I can only imagine what their idea of street racing is as well. I mean arent Chinese highways know for 30 day traffic jams and not to mention the chicken and oxen crossing the roads with a million million people on bicycles? I wonder if 2 kids; on the crappy assed scooters they try to pimp off to us as motorcycles, riding side by side or even staggered would constitute a death penalty. But then again if their bikes pull too much torq the welds break and the wheels fall off anyway, so how far would you have to get before it was considered racing?

Latest posts

Back