Christmas in April?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fire-medic

Staff member
Reaction score
The Boss called me into the office and gave me this:
yes, a new iPad 3 32 GB! I already have an iPad, but this is for "doing a good job during the year!"

In about a month I am taking-over his job. His wife is having health issues.

Attachments

• iPad 3.JPG
    iPad 3.JPG
    100.5 KB · Views: 26
  • iPad stack.jpg
    iPad stack.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 22
Wow!! Nice boss and good Job!

Sorry to hear about his wife though hope she gets better

Good job and congratulations! My wife just got an I-Pad 2 a couple of months ago and loves it.The computer technology that is available to us is amamzing! Sure hope his wife gets better.
Mike

On-behalf of my boss (I will inform him of your good wishes for them), I thank you for the sympathies expressed.

I've had an iPad for a year+ and will keep that one for personal use, and use this for work. It's much easier to carry around than a laptop. I have an Otterbox Defender for the first one. My wife says, "that defeats the slim beauty of the iPad design!" Yes, it does make it more-bulky, but it also allows it to live given the rough handling it gets. Maybe I'll try some other holder, maybe c-f? Anyone know of one?

Wow congrats fm. I am sure the reward is well deserved

Regards from my Taptalking Hercules Android

Dang, someone raided the container ship at the Port of Miami. Look at that stack of Ipads.
Got the Defender for my iphone and paid for itself many times over. My old Otterbox was thinner by a mile. I can just imagine what the screen saver FireMedic will be using! As long as it ain't Sofia!

Well we can 'buy' an cheap Ipad but your food cost has gone up.
Grats on getting the new Ipad, and sorry to hear about your boss and cheers for the soon to be promotion

Latest posts

Back