christmas, what did you get ?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jinks

Reaction score
I love my wife.I got a Joe Rocket Leather pants & Jacket set with armour. wow, nicely built and sturdy. Has the removable liner. Leather is rated for 10 seconds of skid Time. "just gotta wait 4 months to use it. LOL"

joerocket%20xmas%20001_zpsbpiryaas.jpg

Why wait? For the first time in my 32 years of riding I drove Christmas Eve and could even go out Christmas Day!
Still, kinda feel sketchy about exposing my rides to any salt/brine dust.
Just couldn't resist!
Happy Holidays everyone!

A certificate for a facial and pedicure at a local spa.
Cheers and Merry Christmas, everybody!

edit - also saw about 10 members of the local Vintage British Bikes club out for a run today (sunny, and temp. reached 12c). One lad had his Norton festooned with a Christmas wreath over the bars and headlight! Gotta luv it!

-30 degree's and sunny with a 20mph wind. Great snowmobile weather................

IMG_1220.jpg New switch for my bike. Old one works when it wanted to. Plastic piece that holds contacts melted some and one set of the contacts doesn't move freely.

My beloved wife and daughter got me a great pair of riding gloves, thermal glove inserts and riding boots. To show my deepest appreciation I put them on pulled Mr. Max out of his cave and went for a nice 80 mile ride in the almost unheard of 65 degrees temp. of Christmas day here in little Rhode Island.

I got money to go towards some new tattoo work and some air tools. But my best gift was having my 4 yr old son come running into the bedroom sreaming santa came at the top of his lungs before jumping up on the bed and telling me to wake up while punching me in the arm, lol.

Got my new rotors from China.. The size looks to be good.. They're only 5mm in thickness. They have a marking on them, stating "Min Tk 4mm". So that's not a lot of room to play with.
I noticed that they don't have a direction of travel marked on them, and they look to be symmetrical on the rotor's surface, all the way down to the mounting bolt holes. Not like the stock ones, where the bolt hole area is recessed in relation to the pad surface area. Looks like all 3 of these rotors can be use anywhere on the bike.

20151226_160327_resized.jpg

20151226_160339_resized.jpg

20151226_160412_resized.jpg

Great visit from my younger son (41) and his family. They live in Alaska.

Fighting with Fox Car Rental over his rental Jeep that only started when it wanted to. Fox ended up doing nothing and told him to drive it to Orlando if it would run that far.:bang head::bang head::bang head:

Got a really Cool T-Shirt with pictures of firearms all over it... From my other son and his family. (He's 42). Christmas is for their Kids, all of which are Fantastic....
Even though they never did catch a Lizard...

Dave

Dave, I use Hertz for rentals, more $ but they have great customer service, I have also used Enterprise and have had similar results.

Were the children trying to catch anoles in the shrubbery?

Any luck w/the truck sale?

It's a little difficult living in Hungary to get stuff for my V-Max. So in the last few months during business travel to the U.S., I bought Cobra exhaust, chrome scoops from Sean @ Morley's Muscle, and a chrome flame radiator cover.

I feel kind of spoiled, since I have so much. I told my wife this is all I want for Christmas gifts.

DSCF3290_zpstqgwvmao.jpg

The last couple of times I was on a trip and rented a car, the difference between Hertz and Enterprise was minimal, and Hertz had a better selection. Plus, you can be out the rental office in literally as long as it takes you to arrive and locate your car w/their system.

+1 on Enterprise....... Hertz Hurts $$$$

Latest posts

Back