Christmas wish list

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toddo

Reaction score
:grinch::grinch:Does anybody know if santa will give toys to the naughty this year? I want to find this under my tree.

Attachments

• s OTEC-Alu_-Windowed-Rear-Drive-Unit-Main.jpg
    s OTEC-Alu_-Windowed-Rear-Drive-Unit-Main.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 87
  • s OTEC-Alu_-Windowed-Rear-Drive-Unit.jpg
    s OTEC-Alu_-Windowed-Rear-Drive-Unit.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 96
Doubtful;
If Santa buys you that, he wont have enough money left for all the other nice kids out there...

what are those going for now-adays? last i checked it was 'if you have to ask you can't afford it'. or mabye that was their SSSA?

Don't forget to add the matching case covers on the list. It's always worth trying lol

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

this is the dust cover off that set, I didnt have enough in my buget for the rest

Attachments

• IMAG0045.jpg
    IMAG0045.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 37
  • IMAG0148.jpg
    IMAG0148.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 37
  • IMAG0149.jpg
    IMAG0149.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 38
  • IMAG0153.jpg
    IMAG0153.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 38
Isn't the OTEC stuff on sale on the Exactrep website right now?

Their parts are spectacular. I had considered a set of those billet dust covers but decided to chrome the diff and paint the stock rings.

As far as my Christmas list goes, its pretty minimal.

1. Fix my oil leak. I'm hoping its as simple as valve cover gaskets.

2. I'd like to add a O2 sensor bung to my mid pipe and then maybe get the exhaust ceramic coated in a chrome like finish. Probably not going to happen though.

That final drive is a special order (not in stock) so would'nt be on sale. I've also got my eye on it but am not sure if i will do it. Would consider chroming it since the windows are easily removable.

Isn't the OTEC stuff on sale on the Exactrep website right now?

Their parts are spectacular. I had considered a set of those billet dust covers but decided to chrome the diff and paint the stock rings.

As far as my Christmas list goes, its pretty minimal.

1. Fix my oil leak. I'm hoping its as simple as valve cover gaskets.

2. I'd like to add a O2 sensor bung to my mid pipe and then maybe get the exhaust ceramic coated in a chrome like finish. Probably not going to happen though.
+1, I have the rear drive to wheel dust cover and they are nice. All of the Otec stuff is on my "if I win the lottery" list for sure.
My Christmas list is much like Mikes, not a lot of purchases just refinement.
1. fix oil leak
2. paint some parts
3. rethink rear fender and brake/ tail/light
Edit: 4: almost forgot about the larger tank (5 gal) Sean made for me last spring, that's going in as well.

Is this the gent you were thinking of Toddo?

Attachments

• santa mod monkey.jpg
    santa mod monkey.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 16
This thread is going to cause St. Mod Monkey to bite all of us!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I have some Otec parts that i bought/got traded in used on a deal otherwise i wouldn't buy them. Otec is the finest parts you can ever get for your bike. But quality comes with a price. Just for info a pair of rear sets costs €500ish and the cheapest swingarm (up tp 200 tire) costs €1700ish.

otec200sa.jpg
img4535w.jpg

25112011616.jpg

Back