Chrome Bolt Kits

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

one2dmax

Staff member
Reaction score
We do offer engine cover bolt kits as well as an engine mount kit. We will be adding a carb rebuild kit soon.

The engine cover bolt kit includes:
Clutch Cover
Stator Cover
Waterpump (and Cover)
Mid Gear Cover
Starter
Outer PCV Bolts
Stator Insert

Chrome 12.9 Bolts (will have the ribs) - $39.99
Polished Chrome 12.9 Bolts (no ribs) - $59.99
Stainless (will have ribs) - $39.99
Polished Stainless (no ribs) - $99.99

Engine Mount Kit includes:
All mounting bolts for frame, cross member, and motor mounts.
Price to be determined.

Rotor Bolt Kit:
$50 set of 18 bolts or $3 each

Scoop Bolts:
$2.50 each

We can also chrome OEM bolts like the side covers and valve covers. These can be done on an exchange or outright.
$2.50 each (most bolts) plus bolt price if outright

I can get almost any other size and or fastener you would like in the same finishes (and even some other finishes).

Sean

Hi Sean... What do you mean by ribs? I only know one kind... barbecue kind... lol

I think he means the serrations/ grooves on the bolt head. It would seem like the "ribs" are there so your fingers don't slip when you're hand tightening them.:confused2:

hmmm...
might need the chrome rotor bolt kit to go with that beautiful wheel you did for me!
Do you have them on hand? if so How quick can you send it out, cause i want to put this back together soon

Email me! I would have included them but the a-holes that made your wheel used standard threads. I need to know the thread pitch and think it's 5/16 but can't remember. I need length and that info. You can probably swap them out easily even when it's installed.

Sean

Email me! I would have included them but the a-holes that made your wheel used standard threads. I need to know the thread pitch and think it's 5/16 but can't remember. I need length and that info. You can probably swap them out easily even when it's installed.

Sean

but why!?!?!??!:damn angry:

That sucks Bill!

Sorry I didn't get you taken care of in the first place but I wanted to get the wheel together and out to you without any more delays.

Sean

I think he means the serrations/ grooves on the bolt head. It would seem like the "ribs" are there so your fingers don't slip when you're hand tightening them.:confused2:

Thanks Brian... i got it... its allen head screws... :bang head: I didn't recall that

Back