chrome frame braces

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vmax190

Reaction score
i ordered my frame braces over 3 weeks ago from exactrep, and the money has already been withdrawn, did it take any body else this long to receive something from them:ummm:

I'd call them,
last week I ordered some handle bars, carbtune, and a windscreen and I received it in florida in about 4 days!

I ordered it on 2-6 and got it on 2-10. I ordered some new brake levers on ebay at the same time and the exactrep stuff got here before the brake levers did. I was really surprised at how fast it was.

it was about $67 (us) for shipping.

I ordered it on 2-6 and got it on 2-10. I ordered some new brake levers on ebay at the same time and the exactrep stuff got here before the brake levers did. I was really surprised at how fast it was.

it was about $67 (us) for shipping.

now i am grouchy, the bars are the last thing i am waiting on, i got my belly pan, front fender, t-boost, v-stax, and am ready to wax this sucker up and ride:bang head:

I've ordered thier Cybermax Headlight, Baddan scoops, and some of the otec milled aluminum engine trim peices, all in separate orders..

I recieved the orders in less than 5 days from Coventry, England to Houston, Texas..

They are pretty good about answering thier Email and Phone, since i always contacted them to make sure they had the items in stock before placing an order...

They were a pleasure to do business with...

Rusty

Ive ordered from them twice, received parts in 5 days to minnesota.

If I recall correctly, i believe someone else posted, quite some time ago, having your same issue.

Maybe they are on one of thier many European long holidays. This does truly happen.

i ordered my frame braces over 3 weeks ago from exactrep, and the money has already been withdrawn, did it take any body else this long to receive something from them:ummm:

I've ordered stuff from them and they always have tracking and insurance on their packages. You are best off phoning them and asking them. My first order "went missing". We were able to track it up to Canada, where some postal worker must have scooped my fender! :damn angry: They sent me another one right away and got it in about a week. They are very good to deal with.

Back