Chrome Plating Vmax Scoops

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maxedout

Reaction score
Chromemasters running 8 weeks out.
Who is your favorite retail and most reasonable chroming outfit?
Any help is appreciated!

Chromemasters running 8 weeks out.
Who is your favorite retail and most reasonable chroming outfit?
Any help is appreciated!

Sean Morley has this stuff on hand a lot of the times...

Not cheap but DAMN good and many here can attest to that!

Plus he's a member here and a VMOA member which I can't say is true about C.M.

If I could add one question to this, what is the going rate to have this done?

It's on my wish list for this winter but I have no idea what a fair price is.:ummm:

Sean Morley has this stuff on hand a lot of the times...

Not cheap but DAMN good and many here can attest to that!

Plus he's a member here and a VMOA member which I can't say is true about C.M.

Who is Sean Morley what does he charge and how can I reach him if the price is right for me?

If I could add one question to this, what is the going rate to have this done?

It's on my wish list for this winter but I have no idea what a fair price is.:ummm:

Chromemasters just raised their prices to 198.00 from 180.00

I had my scoops chromed by Chromemasters yrs ago and I am very impressed with the qaulity of work still to this day. If you goto there WEB page they have a section just for VMAX parts. They avg. 6-8 weeks turn around. If you have ever been to the place its always slammed packed they do alot of high end work for Aftermarket parts for cars and trucks.

Sean!!!! you still have them in stock right? I'd rather go with you. screw occ's choice. your chrome looks sweet. :rofl_200:

My old bike was west coast tins.. I'm still liking your work.

Sean is the only person I trust outside of driving distance! If you can't drive there don't do bisness with them, except for Morley's Muscle!!

Sounds good. I am pretty low on already done cores but have more in the works. I am actually going to start thinning down my inventory a bit but plan on carrying at least one set of black and 1 set of standard chrome on hand.

Sean

Back