Chrome socket cap plugs

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not that I have seen. Been having a hard time finding them without getting the steel versions or ones that don't completely cover the head like the original ones did.

Sean

You could try your local Harley dealer. The Chromosexuals over there would have chrome tires if they could get it to stick.

You could try your local Harley dealer. The Chromosexuals over there would have chrome tires if they could get it to stick.
And since they're probably not assholes, they'd even sell them to you.

Not sure why so many here hate chrome but I guess to each his own. If you have either a Ace hardware nearby or Sears hardware that's where I found a ton of chrome bolt covers, bolts, spacers and washers. Their not cheap though, but some hardware stores have whole sections of chrome stuff. It's usually packed in purple boxes. For a cheaper alternative you can also get some chrome bolt covers at Pep Boys also. All the covers I have are all metal. Not the cheap plastic junk. But be prepared to pay. Good luck, Ed

O'reilly's has them too. If you have one of them in your area. Check Ace Hardware, too.

i work for Fastenal! we sale them! although some we might have to order, in fact i just ordered me some M6-1.0x65 stainless steel socket cap bolts. there are 2500 fastenals nationwide so there should be one in your area.:punk::eusa_dance:

Back