Chrome spider

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dannymax

Supporting Member
Reaction score
My wife just found this thing in her flower garden, anybody ever seen anything like it? Shiny as chrome, 4 thin black stripes down the body and dark green legs.

Wierd looking thing!!

Sorry for the lousy pics! :bang head:

Attachments

• Strange silver spider 001.jpg
    Strange silver spider 001.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 192
  • Strange silver spider 004.jpg
    Strange silver spider 004.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 179
  • Strange silver spider 007.jpg
    Strange silver spider 007.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 166
My wife just found this thing in her flower garden, anybody ever seen anything like it? Shiny as chrome, 4 thin black stripes down the body and dark green legs.

Wierd looking thing!!

Sorry for the lousy pics! :bang head:

Great........just great.......

Mod Monkeys and Chrome Spiders........

RUN AWAY!!!!!!! JUST RUN!!!!!!!

That spider is the Pictalagensis Chromia Berardi and that is full size for this spider Oddly they taste like banana. Non poisonous and fairly docile. :biglaugh:

That spider is the Pictalagensis Chromia Berardi and that is full size for this spider Oddly they taste like banana. Non poisonous and fairly docile. :biglaugh:

At first I thought it was a Pictalagensis Chromia Maxigol but I looked in the Audubon Book of Spiders and, by gol....yer right!! It is a Berardi!! You never see them around here, and it DOES taste like banana.....with just a hint of pineapple!!

Pretty good, really!! :punk:

Rare banana spiders in your yard - Danny don't tell me you've been hanging around that Philippine bar in Poughkeepsie again.........

P.s. And I know what a Philippine bar looks like. Check out this motley crue
mostly NY and PA guys 10/78 Bar outside Clark Air Base P.I.

eusa_dance.gif

Yankee

Last edited:
There It Is , Thats My " NIPPLE RING " , I lost It At The " BROWNIE RUN " ! ... :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

There are some silver spiders that you wouldn't mid seeing in your back yard.

Attachments

• ZFFYT53C0.jpg
    ZFFYT53C0.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 18
Ok as a quasi-science geek I finally had to break down and see if I could identify the arachnid in question. After some searching I believe it is a Plesiometa argyra - Leucauge argyra -
female.gif
:confused2:

Ok as a quasi-science geek I finally had to break down and see if I could identify the arachnid in question. After some searching I believe it is a Plesiometa argyra - Leucauge argyra -
female.gif

It may be Jim....there are some similarities. The description said the spider was a host for some kind of wasp, and the chrome sac thing def looked like a back pack or a 'ride along' kind of thing attached to the spider.

Kinda a long way from home tho, don't you think? Costa Rica, or somewhere like that?? :confused2:

It may be Jim....there are some similarities. The description said the spider was a host for some kind of wasp, and the chrome sac thing def looked like a back pack or a 'ride along' kind of thing attached to the spider.

Kinda a long way from home tho, don't you think? Costa Rica, or somewhere like that?? :confused2:

Brought in on the backs of....... MONKEYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

female.gif
I WAS DIAGNOSED ONCE WITH A RASH , CALLED THAT SAME NAME ! ... :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

DANNY , I'M ALSO MISSING A HOOP WITH A 3 CARROT DIAMOND , IT WAS THROUGH " MY BAG " IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN , I THINK IT MAY HAVE SHOT OUT MY LEFT PANT LEG , ( IT HANGS TO THE LEFT ) :confused2:, DURING MY TANK-SLAPPER UP YOUR DRIVEWAY , IF YOU WOULD BE SO KIND TO CHECK IN YOUR GRASS TO THE LEFT OF YOUR DRIVEWAY , ITS KIND OF SENTIMENTAL TO ME , ITS SEEN A LOT OF ACTION , I FEEL LIKE WE HAVE BEEN THROUGH A WAR TOGETHER , AND I MISS IT ! .. :biglaugh: .. IF YOU FIND IT , PUT A GLOVE ON AND PICK IT UP FOR ME , I'LL BE FOREVER INDEBTED TO YOU ! .. :punk:

DANNY , I'M ALSO MISSING A HOOP WITH A 3 CARROT DIAMOND , IT WAS THROUGH " MY BAG " IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN , I THINK IT MAY HAVE SHOT OUT MY LEFT PANT LEG , ( IT HANGS TO THE LEFT ) :confused2:, DURING MY TANK-SLAPPER UP YOUR DRIVEWAY , IF YOU WOULD BE SO KIND TO CHECK IN YOUR GRASS TO THE LEFT OF YOUR DRIVEWAY , ITS KIND OF SENTIMENTAL TO ME , ITS SEEN A LOT OF ACTION , I FEEL LIKE WE HAVE BEEN THROUGH A WAR TOGETHER , AND I MISS IT ! .. :biglaugh: .. IF YOU FIND IT , PUT A GLOVE ON AND PICK IT UP FOR ME , I'LL BE FOREVER INDEBTED TO YOU ! .. :punk:

Not sure how to tell ya buddy, but.....not even in a Level "A" Biohazard, totally self-contained, SCBA equipped, personal protective device!

I'm gonna Napalm the whole fuckin' yard, you can poke around after the ground cools if you want!! :rofl_200:

Not sure how to tell ya buddy, but.....not even in a Level "A" Biohazard, totally self-contained, SCBA equipped, personal protective device!

I'm gonna Napalm the whole fuckin' yard, you can poke around after the ground cools if you want!! :rofl_200:

i was wondering why you had a level A suit hanging in your garage Dan, now I KNOW WHY :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

thats some funny shit

Latest posts

Back