Cinemark found not liable.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is really good to read of a jury that seemed to display some common sense for a change. But now they'll probably go after the gun seller and/or manufacturer & hope they can be more successful in seating a retarded, gullible jury.

It is really good to read of a jury that seemed to display some common sense for a change. But now they'll probably go after the gun seller and/or manufacturer & hope they can be more successful in seating a retarded, gullible jury.

I noticed they plan to appeal, imagine the payday in it for the lawyer. It reminded me of Bushnell being sued by Sandy Hook families, that should be ongoing for quite awhile. People do have the power to put the skids on this sort of stuff. If it stops working eventually they will stop doing it.

I noticed they plan to appeal, imagine the payday in it for the lawyer. It reminded me of Bushnell being sued by Sandy Hook families, that should be ongoing for quite awhile. People do have the power to put the skids on this sort of stuff. If it stops working eventually they will stop doing it.

Better yet, when the finding is for the defendant, also allow the defendant expenses to be paid by the plaintiff. You always see where the defendant has filed their counterclaims for expenses, but you NEVER hear of a circumstance in which the judge actually allowed it into his ruling.

High profile cases like this can be very expensive, when it's this obviously frivolous I do believe the judge should publicly allow legal and all other expenses.

Latest posts

Back