Clash of Clans

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buster Hymen

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Anyone on here in a clan looking for members? There's 3 of us looking to join a clan.

Im in one, no swearing and keeping things g rated, weve got members in single digit ages, lol

Used to play it a bit but got tired of the foul mouthed, racist kids. It amazes me how people act sometimes when they have a wall of anonymity. When I stopped playing I was 100% upgraded at TH7 and had just upgraded my TH to 8. If a group here forms up I might pick it up again.

If you want to start playing again, my clan ranges in age from high teens to guys in their high fifties. Mature clan, teenagers are okay but no stupid kid shit allowed. We war twice a week and have a lot of fun.

Used to play it a bit but got tired of the foul mouthed, racist kids. It amazes me how people act sometimes when they have a wall of anonymity. When I stopped playing I was 100% upgraded at TH7 and had just upgraded my TH to 8. If a group here forms up I might pick it up again.

I hear you there. We dropped out of a clan of 13 year olds.

If you want to start playing again, my clan ranges in age from high teens to guys in their high fifties. Mature clan, teenagers are okay but no stupid kid shit allowed. We war twice a week and have a lot of fun.

I'm interested and I'm sure the other 2 would be also. We are only at lvl 6 and 7, don't know if that would be a big deal or not.

I think we are only taking non-rushed th7 and higher but I might be able to get them to make an exception.

Thought you were talking about those people that take rifles and food and live in the woods up in the Dakota's and Idaho....:confused2:

Thought you were talking about those people that take rifles and food and live in the woods up in the Dakota's and Idaho....:confused2:

Survivalists...don't forget your 'bugout kit!'

:gun shoot::th_biggun:

Cowboy, when you hit th7 if you're still looking for a good clan, look us up. Buster and his fam are enjoying our clan so far. Can't wait till they get built up enough war with us.

Don't think I'll war but can share troops and in turn use some for base def as well. Going to request an invite.

Latest posts

Back