Classified section being closed

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buster Hymen

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I'm closing the current classified section at the end of the month and reverting back to a sub forum style, like this forum. The current classified software is no longer supported and there was quite a few issues with it for the end user. The Moderators here have agreed to keep the new section up to date, so if you post an ad, you will get contacted by one of the Mods.

Hi mate

Will the current adds still be available (transfered)? or one has to resubmit under the new structure? Thanks

Hi mate

Will the current adds still be available (transfered)? or one has to resubmit under the new structure? Thanks

They will have to be resubmitted. I'm giving the heads up now because it should let the current ads naturally expire.

Sounds like a positive change to me, that section was really clunky to use. Just give a good stickey with the guidelines for adds, and it will be fine, and a lot easier to use.

^ agreed. I am on several forums and this forums classified configuration is by far the hardest to negotiate.

Just a heads up. I`m dumping the current classifieds out tonight and starting the new format. If you have a current ad running, you will have to relist it.

Either way Mr Hymen , thanks for having a classified section in the first place . I've gotten 5 great deals from here...also helps having great people to deal with...:worthy:

Just a little ass-kissing fer ya...:biglaugh:

Back