• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Clear Clutch Cover

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

liptoss

Reaction score
I have a Barnett clutch upgrade installed and I'm wondering if anyone has a line on a clear clutch cover for a Gen 1?
Wondering IF UFO is still taking orders for theirs? See it on Exactrep, but that's over seas. Also found one at vmaxshop.com. Hoping to find it in a match to the matte finish of an 2006 engine casing black.
Looking for goods bad and uglies on putting one on.

I'm talking to Exactrep about one right now. They are extremely accommodating and willing to refund me the core for my stock cover after they receive it, and they email you back pretty quickly. Shipping is only 25 euros.

I can set you up as well. I can even provide the parts in separate for you to paint or Polish to your taste. Or any other of the 4 covers.
ac246c1f4a4c388c58df38381a4f431b.jpg

750 for the bundle in new condition as I overhaul them all. Separate is a bit more expensive as I need to break a set. The stator would be the more expensive one as it involves a lot of machining.

i can get you a clutch cover used and lit if you will. i dont have any more water pump covers in stock and dont have time to do more right now. the profit i get on them is also marginal so i kind of dont bother anymore as well.

Attachments

• IMG_5998.jpg
    IMG_5998.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_5993.jpg
    IMG_5993.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_6003.jpg
    IMG_6003.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 30
What may the costs be for a clear clutch cover. Dont have to be lid, aint christmas over here :)

Back